Our valued sponsor

How much would cost a consultation from one of the "big four" ?

Hello, this is my first post on this forum

Anyone had ever try one of the big four company or know how much they ask for a consultation? Just curious

Thanks

Hey, this would definitely cost more than ordering this service from me. My partner used to work with big4 and he had managing positions there. Send me an email if you wish to find out more.

Hey, this would definitely cost more than ordering this service from me. My partner used to work with big4 and he had managing positions there. Send me an email if you wish to find out more.
Hi, that's funny because I've noticed you before and was interested in your services ahah. You look so professional

My question was Just for curiosity by the way.
I'll open another post to explain what I've in mind as for now a consultation should be overkill, maybe

Thanks

Reactions: Gediminas
Comparing a linkedin profile with the biggest auditors and tax consultants in the world seemed to me to be just as exaggerated and stupid.
As for me, I've never compared nobody

Excellent example of Guerilla Marketing in this thread. Except that the execution is not very good - the accounts are all new with <5 posts.
I'm sorry, but You're wrong. I can proof to anyone that I'm not related in any way with Gediminas. You can ask admin to contact me, no problem

Reactions: Gediminas
I'm sorry, but You're wrong. I can proof to anyone that I'm not related in any way with Gediminas. You can ask admin to contact me, no problem
how will you do that ? :D
As for me, I've never compared nobody

You said you looked as his LinkedIn profile and there the guy claim to study something on some university of nowhere, that is sufficient for you to believe that he knows more then the worlds biggest tax firms.

Okay, good luck, you need to find people more stupid then this.

how will you do that ? :D

You said you looked as his LinkedIn profile and there the guy claim to study something on some university of nowhere, that is sufficient for you to believe that he knows more then the worlds biggest tax firms.

Okay, good luck, you need to find people more stupid then this.
Find a way, I'm ready.

I suggest you to pick up a pair of prescription glasses, I never wrote something like that. That's another user

Pay attention next time You want to accuse somebody

omg... what a chaussignon of replies on a simple question - my 2c.-reply would be: ask them to get a list of rates... it's that easy
If you don't feel like to be here, don't reply to threads & posts, that simple.

OP asked about experience with some of the big consulting houses, not just about a price. I think that's a very good question he asks and some of the answers are not complete but they are answers and everyone has the right to write what they thought as long as it relates to the headline itself.

Reactions: redmile
The survey, conducted by Source Global Research, found that U.S. companies generally expect to pay between $2,000 and $5,000 a day for a management consultant. But 70 percent of Big Four consulting projects end up costing more than the client’s initial estimate, while 18 percent of the projects cost significantly more, and only 2 percent end up costing less, according to the senior executives surveyed for the report.

Reactions: redmile

Latest Threads