Our valued sponsor

How or where to open bank account for Dubai free zone company

what do you think about company 1sterlng.uk

It links to a Russian website ns2. It has listed a lot of offices around the world from Caribbean to Australia including EuroPay itself.

I think they are trying to cross sale you. They seem to be selling companies with a history and opened accounts and history. You make payment to Russian organization it says on site when you translate site....lol rof/%. So Europay has an associated company site selling pre-opened accounts and companies with history??????? Sounds fishy as hell.

P.S I smell Russian laundromat

Reactions: eleb2019
Yes. Therefore i asked. After this point seems that main market for Europay is Russia and other CIS countries. Looks like fast and not cheap alternative for ABLV. I checked a lot of Russian company registrator and most of them are offering english and irish LP's with accounts in Europay. What is the main difference between banks and EMI? if i open the account in EMI for some time untill i open the account in bank is it normally?

After this point seems that main market for Europay is Russia and other CIS countries.

Yup the main market for all the EMI's formed in Eastern European countries along the borders with Russia is to service Russians looking to launder money and Russians resident in those border countries. Other clients outside Russia who use these EMI's are simply side business to the true activity of these EMI's. This goes for 99% of Eastern European EMI's funded with mostly Russian money. EuroPay's affiliated companies is a brilliant example of them marketing to Russian clients pre-made companies with an open account at EuroPay and business history - for one purpose only ns2. They really give Eastern Europe a bad name and compromise the EU in the long run.

What is the main difference between banks and EMI?

In practice nothing really other than deposit insurance that banks offer and the ability of banks to be able to offer credit etc.

if i open the account in EMI for some time untill i open the account in bank is it normally?

Yes. Some people in fact entirely use EMI's like Transferwise which are much cheaper and easier to deal with than banks.

Reactions: eleb2019
Yup the main market for all the EMI's formed in Eastern European countries along the borders with Russia is to service Russians looking to launder money and Russians resident in those border countries. Other clients outside Russia who use these EMI's are simply side business to the true activity of these EMI's. This goes for 99% of Eastern European EMI's funded with mostly Russian money. EuroPay's affiliated companies is a brilliant example of them marketing to Russian clients pre-made companies with an open account at EuroPay and business history - for one purpose only ns2. They really give Eastern Europe a bad name and compromise the EU in the long run.

In practice nothing really other than deposit insurance that banks offer and the ability of banks to be able to offer credit etc.

Yes. Some people in fact entirely use EMI's like Transferwise which are much cheaper and easier to deal with than banks.
So i can use EMI's accounts for fast deals and then transfer the deposit to the account in bank. Why i am asking, just seems that opening of account will take some time (2-3 weeks) but if i will need to get money before than i can get it to EMI's account for this short period.

Georgia wont open a Business Account for non resident entity.

That's not true actually. I've had a personal phone call with TBC bank and Bank of Georgia for this purpose. TBC bank was not very consistent in their given answers but Bank Of Georgia made it very clear they were willing to open a business account for a non-resident entity.

They both declined me in the end though, but that was primarily due to the business activities (pharmacy).

That's not true actually. I've had a personal phone call with TBC bank and Bank of Georgia for this purpose. TBC bank was not very consistent in their given answers but Bank Of Georgia made it very clear they were willing to open a business account for a non-resident entity.

They both declined me in the end though, but that was primarily due to the business activities (pharmacy).
as you said they've been inconsistent i got told No they dont do it and i resigned to my fate.

Tired of hearing wrong infos. TBC still opens for non georgia company. UK LTD works.
But if you are into free move without using introducers, maybe it's true.
But TBC is not so good for banking at my opinion, I far prefer Terabank.

Reactions: OTR365
Tired of hearing wrong infos. TBC still opens for non georgia company. UK LTD works.
But if you are into free move without using introducers, maybe it's true.
But TBC is not so good for banking at my opinion, I far prefer Terabank.

Can I as when was last time you (or someone you know) succeeded in TBC or Terabank or in any other bank in Georgia? I was sure they don't accept any non-resident companies. moreover, they refuse to on board even Georgian comapnies without strong connection with Georgia.

Reactions: djaheim
i can, without guarantee, because i am border line, so my partners too. If @Admin allows, i will
You can just go ahead and post your selfpromotion, we have no alternatives so far that's why I will allow it, I will do some checks and if it's your service or I find out it's fraud you account is gone. We will start cleaning the forum during the next weeks, big things will happen.

Until then, I hope someone will succeed with the account opening in Georgia, AND, report back here.

UPDATE.

1. No one Georgian bank accepted our company. Despite the fact that we have real partners in Georgia.
2. Belarussian and Serbian banks replied and accepted documents for compliance, but no any answer.

Our business is fully legal and real. Not laundry, online or crypto. The reason of problem with bank accounts is only because of combination of owner citizenship and company location.