Our valued sponsor

How to avoid taxes legally in EU?

Delta

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

After some thinking I came to conclusion of several possibilities, althought not sure, if they r really possible.

1. Non-residency, example: Owning 3 real estates in 3 different countries neighbouring each other in EU, where individual will not reside more than 183 days in calendar year, which would qualify as having residency.
WONDER!:
- Can I use address from any real estate to create a bank account or I basically have no address attached to my name?
- What if I still have citizenship in one of the country, isnt there attached habitancy address, that could be used?
- Do I need to report to authorities, that I dont have residency anymore? If yes, is it neccessary to report other residency or I can just say, I dont have residency anywhere, just citizenship, which am not sure, if has attached address of habitancy. I guess without residence, theres no habitancy in this case, right?

2. Change of residency to country with zero capital gain taxes and losing the previous one.
- Theres probably no way to come and say I am canceling residency right now as I ve other, do I ve to be away from country for more than half a year to lose residency?

3. Same residency but making offshore company in country with zero tax from capital gains.
- Do I still pay taxes in a country of residence, when that income is part of offshore company, where I d be CEO? (capital gains from trading derivative products)

4. Making non-CRS bank account without change of residency without any contact with CRS structure.
- Do non-CRS entities have obligation to exchange Information on Demand?

5. Having non-CRS country residency and accounts in CRS banks.

Are all possible? Is there any other way how to reduce taxes to 0-5% from capital gains?

Regards,
Thanks in advance for answers, I d really appreciate answers on everything u can as google really isnt helpfull after more than hour...
Delta

I see more and more threads like this, solution, get you hand on homeless guys or these gray / underworld solutions. Move money quickly for risk free use of service of this.