Our valued sponsor

How to but BTC on a country that impose some many difficulties ?

littlejohn

Oct 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've made an account to try to buy some btc, i won't accept the exchanges of my country with a mark up of 30% +-, so the alternative that i've found was to buy through leupay, i was waiting for the USD drop in the market(for BRL), and then they've cancelled they services, thank god i didn't had money there.

The only way i can send is through transferwise. So i'll need some service to act like leupay.
Satoshitango/bitifinex/bitstamp/kraken i can't make transfers that way.
N26 they ask for gps tracking
Revolut,ANYTI.ME/hello bank/ and some, they ask of proof of address
Avdcash/transferwise borderless doesn't accept my country.

I don't know what to do, what do you guys suggest ?
thank you for your kindness

Hi guys,

I've made an account to try to buy some btc, i won't accept the exchanges of my country with a mark up of 30% +-, so the alternative that i've found was to buy through leupay, i was waiting for the USD drop in the market(for BRL), and then they've cancelled they services, thank god i didn't had money there.

The only way i can send is through transferwise. So i'll need some service to act like leupay.
Satoshitango/bitifinex/bitstamp/kraken i can't make transfers that way.
N26 they ask for gps tracking
Revolut,ANYTI.ME/hello bank/ and some, they ask of proof of address
Avdcash/transferwise borderless doesn't accept my country.

I don't know what to do, what do you guys suggest ?
thank you for your kindness

How many BTC would you like to buy?

Where do you live? Why can't you get proof of address?

AdvCash is normally very simple to open an account with and is not asking too many questions.

Hey, thanks bro, for a long time, they've stopped working with BR, now they came back. Do you have another services ? just as backup.
It's because normally i can find like N26, but you have to be on europe to proof your address, i live in BR, so i can't proof. I can proof my address here on BR.
thanks !

Latest Threads