Our valued sponsor

How to buy bitcoin with credit card - fast?

Why exactly do you want to use a credit card for this?
As in compared with cash, wire...
Because of bonuses/cash backs?

If you want to use a credit card, there must be a merchant on the other side, a card processor and both these are forced to do this KYC stuff. You can buy privately but not with a credit card.

And we say goodbye to this user, when you come back as another profile then please read the forum rules available here first:

Thank you @extremedox101 thu&¤#

Ask mining companies. They have lots of mined BTC and you can make good deals with them. However as card fraud is very common you have to find an unexperienced miner who would accept cc as payment. Because this is a common scam, getting dark net CCs, buy BTC and then the real owner files a dispute claim for the transaction.
But if you are ok with a bank transfers then your chances get higher.
I also have some miner friends from which I buy BTC via bank transfer.

Did anybody try simplex based solutions to buy btc with a card?

You can buy up to $20k per transaction.

Reactions: clemens
Did anybody try simplex based solutions to buy btc with a card?

You can buy up to $20k per transaction.
Who got $20k to invest in time like this?

Buying with a credit card will always involve KYC unless its a naive seller new to this. Theres just no way to stop chargebacks.
Its also more expensive bc youll need to cover the processing rate. Simplex charges 15%. Xcoins.io 17%. Coinbase 4% or so but I think $500 limit or something low. But all require docs.
Maybe a private seller like local bitcoins could accept a bank transfer, which you can use credit cards to send via Transferwise, however youll wait a day for the transfer. You could at least avoid KYC with a dark setup and card I guess. Or you are at leats only doing the KYC with TW and only once, and not with the seller.
I just dont think fast and no docs is possible, one or the other.

Reactions: Back2Matters
Hey! I have tried several cards to buy crypto but so far Blackcatcard is the best. That'a a mastercard euro card with a crypto wallet linked to it. I make crypto-fiat and fiat-crypto exchanges at exchange rates indicated in the app. The changes online but always ok for me. As for its card conditions, there is no cash fee up to 200 euro per month at any ATM working with mastercard, then fee is 1% for EU residents, for non-residents is it always fixed 2% on any amount. 3,5% fee to top up blackcatcard from cards of other banks. Check their website, maybe you will like it

Hey! I have tried several cards to buy crypto but so far Blackcatcard is the best. That'a a mastercard euro card with a crypto wallet linked to it. I make crypto-fiat and fiat-crypto exchanges at exchange rates indicated in the app. The changes online but always ok for me. As for its card conditions, there is no cash fee up to 200 euro per month at any ATM working with mastercard, then fee is 1% for EU residents, for non-residents is it always fixed 2% on any amount. 3,5% fee to top up blackcatcard from cards of other banks. Check their website, maybe you will like it
beware this site didn't built reputation yet , it might be a plot to lock accounts at some point and run away with money , the page don't give me the right feeling .
i would rather leave this credit card low fee for more reputable website .

Latest Threads