How to buy bitcoin with credit card - fast?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
I have been using services like localbitcoins and blockchain.com to buy bitcoins in the past.

Now I was wondering if there is a more reliable but still anonymous way to by bitcoins? The same apply for selling bitcoins it's not always very easy without to provide lots of docs.

KJK

Entrepreneur
Why exactly do you want to use a credit card for this?
As in compared with cash, wire...
Because of bonuses/cash backs?

If you want to use a credit card, there must be a merchant on the other side, a card processor and both these are forced to do this KYC stuff. You can buy privately but not with a credit card.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
And we say goodbye to this user, when you come back as another profile then please read the forum rules available here first:

Thank you @extremedox101 thu&¤#

CaLViN

I have been using cex.io and bitstamp in past.
You will get higher rates as you are buying with a CC but i am sure you are already ready for this.

neweraoffshore

IT Nerd Offshore Guy
Ask mining companies. They have lots of mined BTC and you can make good deals with them. However as card fraud is very common you have to find an unexperienced miner who would accept cc as payment. Because this is a common scam, getting dark net CCs, buy BTC and then the real owner files a dispute claim for the transaction.
But if you are ok with a bank transfers then your chances get higher.
I also have some miner friends from which I buy BTC via bank transfer.

djaheim

Silver Member
I have been using services like localbitcoins and blockchain.com to buy bitcoins in the past.

Now I was wondering if there is a more reliable but still anonymous way to by bitcoins? The same apply for selling bitcoins it's not always very easy without to provide lots of docs.
Coinbase accepts cards last time I checked .

Daniels498

Did anybody try simplex based solutions to buy btc with a card?

You can buy up to $20k per transaction.