Our valued sponsor

How to find investment opportunity which accept crypto currency ?

You maybe want to explain investment amount i.e more then $10 or $10,000,000 investment for example?

Big difference what is available according to your purse.

Reactions: troubled soul
I posted some investment opportunities in the dedicated section
But My question is "How" you find this type of deal? Bahamas to Zimbabwe ????

You maybe want to explain investment amount i.e more then $10 or $10,000,000 investment for example?

Big difference what is available according to your purse.
Any amount which accept crypto ?

How to find investment opportunity which accept crypto currency ?

@JohnnyDoe
You posted some Solar investment which accept crypto as payment?
How to find this type of investment opportunity which accept crypto?

Thanks
By networking and building a network of trusted people. You might have to move to your place of interest for some time to be effective.

You could always buy or make an investment in physical assets with FIAT or crypto, like a sailing yacht
We will be launching a crypto / NFT project soon which represents fractional shares in yachts with 24% APR (YOY) return
I can send you a PM if you want more details to get in before launch.
All you have to do buy the NFT and claim rewards (interest on the investment) whenever you want daily, hourly, monthly etc
We have already secured $70'000 promotional service through CoinTelegraph

Attachments

• large rectangle 700x580.jpg
    large rectangle 700x580.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
You can buy directly from one of biggest yacht brokers in BTC already. You can check out the prices in BTC also ;).

You can buy directly from one of biggest yacht brokers in BTC already. You can check out the prices in BTC also ;).

You know what they say about yacht buying: there are only two happy days in the life of a yacht owner…

• Haha
You could always buy or make an investment in physical assets with FIAT or crypto, like a sailing yacht
We will be launching a crypto / NFT project soon which represents fractional shares in yachts with 24% APR (YOY) return
I can send you a PM if you want more details to get in before launch.
All you have to do buy the NFT and claim rewards (interest on the investment) whenever you want daily, hourly, monthly etc
We have already secured $70'000 promotional service through CoinTelegraph

Imagine the smell

They also do not ask for Source of Fund. Do they accept OTC ??

Do they accept OTC ??

They are the broker and not owner of boats. So I imagine it would be down to the individual boat owner. I can imagine some Russian yacht owners would have no choice but to take OTC...lol. But no idea on process.

They also do not ask for Source of Fund. Do they accept OTC ??

I believe you were asking for Investment Opportunity, to me that means you are looking to get a return on that investment
Buying a boat / yacht from the above is like buying a house or car, if you charter / rent it out then you can get that return
My proposal give you part ownership and a return without having to do the work

Latest Threads