Our valued sponsor

How to Get another Citizenship? Easiest way?

Still you will be stopped each time on boarders if they check passports.

I'm not sure I've ever read a post on this forum where the advice was sound, or I could see myself paying for the poster's services

This thread is tragic; every post is basically people with no idea what they're talking about, just throwing out random ideas with outdated snippets of info they find online.

"How about a Jordan passport?"

I'm not sure I've ever read a post on this forum where the advice was sound, or I could see myself paying for the poster's services

This thread is tragic; every post is basically people with no idea what they're talking about, just throwing out random ideas with outdated snippets of info they find online.

Have you read this thread? I think it is worse:

Please note the following are examples of content or activities that are prohibited on the Site, site mods / admin decision is final:

3.1 engaging in post count inflation by posting excessive amounts of short replies for the sole purpose of inflating your post count. This includes the infamous “thanks for the share.” . (If you’d like to say “Like” to someone for their effort/contribution, make use of the Like button).

While it's understandable that not every post might meet everyone's standards or expectations, it's essential to remember that public forums are made up of diverse individuals from different backgrounds and levels of expertise. Instead of focusing on the negatives, let's aim to uplift each other and create a more constructive environment. If you feel there's a knowledge gap, I'd encourage you to lead by example. Share your insights, provide accurate information, and help guide those who might be less informed. It's easy to criticize from the sidelines, but true leadership comes from stepping up and making a positive impact. Let's work together to enhance the quality of the discussions here.

Quite often the people who post here asking for advice (e.g., "where to incorporate", "what are the tax implications of x") provide very minimal information, which makes it impossible to come up with anything that is not generic and would actually add significant value in the specific case.
The second factor affecting the quality of responses is that we all have limited knowledge (nobody knows the up-to-date legislation of 190 jurisdictions), which creates a bias further amplified by business interests.
What could be helpful is drafting some guidelines for posting in certain cases.
My main point is that THE QUALITY OF THE ORIGINAL POST DETERMINES THE FAITH OF THE THREAD, as it's a common courtesy that we should aim to stay on topic or at least somewhat relevant to the original post(er) when posting in a thread.

OffshoreCorpTalk is a wonderful place. There is plenty of great information here and a lot of entertainment. There is always more room for great information, but why would anyone want to come here and spend their time sharing something valuable for free? Based on my experience, great legal and tax experts are usually very occupied and don't need to chase clients.

Reactions: Henn and Rich
Unfortunately, this isn't really a serious forum
Please note the following are examples of content or activities that are prohibited on the Site, site mods / admin decision is final:

3.1 engaging in post count inflation by posting excessive amounts of short replies for the sole purpose of inflating your post count. This includes the infamous “thanks for the share.” . (If you’d like to say “Like” to someone for their effort/contribution, make use of the Like button).

While it's understandable that not every post might meet everyone's standards or expectations, it's essential to remember that public forums are made up of diverse individuals from different backgrounds and levels of expertise. Instead of focusing on the negatives, let's aim to uplift each other and create a more constructive environment. If you feel there's a knowledge gap, I'd encourage you to lead by example. Share your insights, provide accurate information, and help guide those who might be less informed. It's easy to criticize from the sidelines, but true leadership comes from stepping up and making a positive impact. Let's work together to enhance the quality of the discussions here.

Quite often the people who post here asking for advice (e.g., "where to incorporate", "what are the tax implications of x") provide very minimal information, which makes it impossible to come up with anything that is not generic and would actually add significant value in the specific case.
The second factor affecting the quality of responses is that we all have limited knowledge (nobody knows the up-to-date legislation of 190 jurisdictions), which creates a bias further amplified by business interests.
What could be helpful is drafting some guidelines for posting in certain cases.
My main point is that THE QUALITY OF THE ORIGINAL POST DETERMINES THE FAITH OF THE THREAD, as it's a common courtesy that we should aim to stay on topic or at least somewhat relevant to the original post(er) when posting in a thread.

OffshoreCorpTalk is a wonderful place. There is plenty of great information here and a lot of entertainment. There is always more room for great information, but why would anyone want to come here and spend their time sharing something valuable for free? Based on my experience, great legal and tax experts are usually very occupied and don't need to chase clients.
Half of your post is AI-written.

I assume most of the posters are sock puppet ones tbh.

But you are right about the last part, most experts are busy, so who are the ones giving advice here?

Don, what do you mean? Are you complaining about me sharing a link to some other infamous bulls**t thread? Why would I be interested in increasing my post count here? Any benefit?

I agree that there are numerous bulls**t posts from newbies looking for expert advice without even sharing elementary details. This thread is not. The OP clearly stated that he wants to collect passports and wanted an open discussion. I already got valuable information here. Who would use a Transnistria passport if he has another one? Nobody, still people are discussing it here. Hence, polonieth complained.

If you complain about me sharing a link to JonnyDoe's bulls**t patent post, why not complain there? Isn't such a post undermining the seriousness of the forum?

when I say not legitimate, I mean they do not have a government backed citizenship for cash investment scheme which is upheld by the countries constitution.

Countries like St Kitts, Antigua, Vanuatu etc. all have these citizenship programs. Mexico does not. But in fact you are able to almost buy citizenship of any latin country, you just need the right person, usually this starts with a well connected lawyer thu&¤#

I have a mexican lawyer:cool:
DM me

I suppose you become effectively a citizen so that you can renew such passport at the Mexican embassy/consulate when time of renewal comes?
Not really. One day you will be passing through customs in Mexico or through a govt office and some sharp beaurocrat will wonder how you received this citizenship without spending much time in the country, without ancestry and without TR and PR.

Then you're pretty much f""cked.

Greetings!

Mexico is a popular one currently. Feel free to reach out.
I find it pointless to post a sentence like the one you posted there - do you really think you'll get clients from this? As a potential customer, I only think one thing when a "so-called professional consultant" posts such things - what a clown - I would never put my life in his hands - that would be a dangerous path to go down. What if something goes wrong, he'll probably come up with a short answer, find a lawyer, take care of yourself!

This is a call to all the many professional consultants and journalists who are on this fantastic forum OffshoreCorpTalk! - Make sure to elaborate on your answers, try to help all the many thousands of users who read this forum every day with the best you can. It really pays off in the end.

Every time I log into my account here on OCT, I have at least 15 - 20 inquiries from users who want my help. I don't sell anything and I'm not a consultant, so unfortunately I can't help, but of course I am happy to refer to professional consultants whom I find and keep an eye on here on the forum.

I find it pointless to post a sentence like the one you posted there - do you really think you'll get clients from this? As a potential customer, I only think one thing when a "so-called professional consultant" posts such things - what a clown - I would never put my life in his hands - that would be a dangerous path to go down. What if something goes wrong, he'll probably come up with a short answer, find a lawyer, take care of yourself!
#Bingo!

Case in point: Liberan a Ronaldinho tras pasar más de 5 meses detenido en Paraguay por falsificación de documentos - BBC News Mundo

Ronaldinho, through his idiot brother Assis, had to pay millions to the "courts & government" (the real thieves) of Paraguay. Every day, hundreds of people do the same thing but they have no ability to pay, so they just let them go. The consultant who gave them the passports (real through the government - but supposedly it was a bribe) is still a fugitive. :oops:

In the meantime, Ronaldinho's mother died because both sons returned home with COVID-19 and she was too old and sick (too much stress) to fight back.

@EliasIT is 100% correct! If you offer a service, OWN it! If your client goes down, you go down with him swinging. Don't be an arm of the "law" to set up a client, even accidentally, for a fall that could cost him his physical and financial well-being.

Peace!

Reactions: EliasIT
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo