Our valued sponsor

How to get crypto to Wise without losing account at wise?

So let’s say someone cashed out their crypto into Kraken or any other exchange for that matter, are you saying income fiat funds from Kraken to Bankera are unlikely to be questioned?

I like the fact that if you use Binance as your exchange and Binance support your choice of crypto then it should be easy to transfer fiat from Binance to AdvCash then you can transfer it to wherever you like from there. I’ve not tried this personally but I’m sure some members here can confirm.

Binance to AdvCash may work if you hold both accounts in the same name and as a private person.

Kraken to AdvCash may also work, but still both accounts must be hold in the same name.

I'm not familiar with Bankera and how they operate, if they accept transfers from your account to any account like Wise does, then it could work to use Bankera.

Does someone know if Bankera is allowing transfers from crypto exchanges? Do you know that @Gediminas ?

The thing for most people is where to you move the money to once it’s or AdvCash?

Moving large sums in one hit just raises red flags so you have to be smart, opening a few EMI’s here and there over a period of weeks and moving a couple of hundred then a couple of thousand USD from AdvCash to an EMI and from there to the final host account is the way to do it, at least that way you have multiple routes and if one gets shut down you just move to the next EMI

You can try Binance p2p to avoid showing crypto related transactions
No, because you will have source of wealth issues, frozen and closed account.

Like mentioned above you need a crypto accepted EMI, which has a IBAN in your own name, so it's bank to bank 'in your name'.

Or you use a (example) asia based exchange using EURO's which can transfer internationally (using a financial inter company) x funds from x user account.

These companies do KYC and AML (reportedly) so that gives wise a breather on concerns.

Binance to AdvCash may work if you hold both accounts in the same name and as a private person.

Kraken to AdvCash may also work, but still both accounts must be hold in the same name.

I'm not familiar with Bankera and how they operate, if they accept transfers from your account to any account like Wise does, then it could work to use Bankera.

Does someone know if Bankera is allowing transfers from crypto exchanges? Do you know that @Gediminas ?
Bankera accepts EURO transfers from Exchanges to a IBAN in your name, which you can then move to a EMI outside of crypto affiliation, and then to WISE or your bank without issues, Note Bankera banks within a bank so its coming from x bank x account, so direct may be ok also, but if questions, you're left with telling them crypto, if you have a EMI in the middle then it's from my bank at EMI.

No, because you will have source of wealth issues, frozen and closed account.

Like mentioned above you need a crypto accepted EMI, which has a IBAN in your own name, so it's bank to bank 'in your name'.
With Binance p2p you send money directly to the seller of crypto (a company or a person), without Binance or anything related to crypto being mentioned.

With Binance p2p you send money directly to the seller of crypto (a company or a person), without Binance or anything related to crypto being mentioned.
I recognise that, but that's what flags up... 'people-people transfers in volume', when its institutions, they see coming from and 'look on as verified as source so their compliance neck hairs relax'.

Wise routinely close accounts doing p2p.

The thing for most people is where to you move the money to once it’s or AdvCash?

Moving large sums in one hit just raises red flags so you have to be smart, opening a few EMI’s here and there over a period of weeks and moving a couple of hundred then a couple of thousand USD from AdvCash to an EMI and from there to the final host account is the way to do it, at least that way you have multiple routes and if one gets shut down you just move to the next EMI
you can move it into a bank from advcash, it's used to work.

i think wise will flag it if its too big of an amount and doesnt gel with yr previous transactions, then they will briefly investigate and look into the particulars, then they ask you for more info .... and then u might be f**ked.
Understand that most exchanges use OTC branches for bigger cash outs - coinbase, binance, etc. A transfer won't show their banking details if its a big amount going thru their OTC - this is my experience from using polo a few yers back. But it depends on your amount - i'm talking 5 figures.
You could also go through someone like nexo, blockfi, gemini etc. if you are not in a hurry and want to earn some interest. You could even get a crypto debit card with nexo or other providers to work with withdrawing or spending small amounts. or maybe even transfer from the debit card to wise?? Of course, they all use KYC.
Sorry, no easy answers for your question. try using an exchange with a small amount - the ants moving - as the chinese money couriers say and see how it goes.
Just because some anon says wise will close your account doesn't mean it will happen as there are often other circumstances in play.
Good luck.

Latest Threads