Our valued sponsor

How to get US or EU bank account remotely with debit card postal?

Opening a US bank account remotely is impossible.
Regarding EU account, which country do you target? Europe is vast but most likely it will not be possible as well.

Buying an existing bank account seems to be a solution but a risky one as the official owner of the account will be the one and only to make decision for this account and you’ll have to trust him...

Regarding EU account, which country do you target? Europe is vast but most likely it will not be possible as well.

Buying an existing bank account seems to be a solution but a risky one as the official owner of the account will be the one and only to make decision for this account and you’ll have to trust him...
Ok.
Any european country is okay but if its offshore then offcourse cyprus would be best one.

But I need to buy from someone. I will only use it for small payments to withdraw from atms. so i dont think it'd be a problem.

Can you suggest buying US or EU bank account from someone (on their own will) ?

Ok.
Any european country is okay but if its offshore then offcourse cyprus would be best one.

But I need to buy from someone. I will only use it for small payments to withdraw from atms. so i dont think it'd be a problem.

Can you suggest buying US or EU bank account from someone (on their own will) ?

Regarding Cyprus I think you should speak to Admin he can help you.

Bank account purchasing I have no idea, I cant help you, sorry.

I thought so too about US, but trust me it is NOT impossible via a good attorney. Yes, it won't be Bank of America or Citibank, but a smaller bank with no many bells and whistles, but still perfectly usable.