Our valued sponsor

How to get your PayPal verified without phone verification?!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have read on another blog that it is not possible to verify your PayPal account just with the help of your documents i.e. Passport copy and utility bill or bank statement. I call bulls**t! I just signed up for a new PayPal account I created yesterday, uploaded my documents to them and just for 5 min ago I got the e-mail that my account is verified!

Can you tell me what the problem is that people are facing with the verificiation and why they don't just use their documents to verify the account?

Som speaking about to be required to get a phone number in order to verify the account I was not required to have this maybe I was just lucky, if so please tell me, thanks.

Reactions: andreas
What are benefits of a verified account? Apparently, there are advantages, I would just appreciate a lot if you tell me what was benefitial fin your experience
You must have a verified PayPal account if you want to receive larger amounts and use the account for receiving of more than 2000 US$

It is important to verify it with both your bank account and your credit card to avoid any trouble or account closoure.

Reactions: suzy
You must have a verified PayPal account if you want to receive larger amounts and use the account for receiving of more than 2000 US$

It is important to verify it with both your bank account and your credit card to avoid any trouble or account closoure.
true, they let you receive a lot of money but once you want to withdraw it and you don't have verified your account, then it is going wrong. You can't.. it will take you much to get verified once there is money on the account, it's like they keep it for good.

Latest Threads