Our valued sponsor

How to make money by investing in Gold?

You need to look at it as a long term investment. It's not for short term investment at all.

Let's say you buy Gold today worth 100K EURO so you wait 5 or even 10 years and it may be worth 150K or even more at this time.

Reactions: troubled soul
Gold Hold the "Money Value".

As example If You can buy 100 Burger using 10 gram gold today.
After so many year pass, You can still buy 100 Burger using 10 gram gold at that time . so gold hold value.

If you talking about future and option trading of gold that, than That is the another game.

Gold is not a bad investment at all, but it is a very long time investment, 5,10 and even 20 years are not unusual.

You can follow the Gold price here:

and you can buy Gold online for instant here:

Or anywhere else you want, make's only sense if it is over long time as said.

I wonder how it is possible to make money investing in Gold, seriously a lot of money, does anyone know anything that can help me a bit along the way maybe?
Have you considered trading Gold Fx pairs? XAUUSD? XAUGBP, for instance. You need large amounts ($3000) for single trade but you make quite a sizable profit depending on volatility. I have dabbled in Gold Fx trading with my own funds so can definitely vouch for it. Feel free to ask in private or here, any questions you have.

Have you considered trading Gold Fx pairs? XAUUSD? XAUGBP, for instance. You need large amounts ($3000) for single trade but you make quite a sizable profit depending on volatility. I have dabbled in Gold Fx trading with my own funds so can definitely vouch for it. Feel free to ask in private or here, any questions you have.

This sounds interesting...does trading XAU have any advantages over trading fiats like say USDEUR or USDAUD?

Reactions: PaulKruger
How do you feel about buying coins and bars in similar places - royalmint.com?
For example, buying gold from them for 10-20 years, and also keeping it there, with the aim of selling in the future.

A good time to buy gold and silver may be coming soon (in the next 12 months). With rising interest rates and QT ramping up this month there's a very real chance something will break in the economy leading to a liquidity crisis causing assets ( including stocks, gold and silver) to fall off a cliff in value...this happened in 2020 and 2008. This would likely cause the Fed to pivot in some way...perhaps stop rising rates or even start to cut, and/or stop QT or even restart QE. If the Fed were to pivot, especially while inflation is still more than 5% (showing the Fed is trapped), gold and silver would likely skyrocket...again this is what happened 2008 and 2020. After the rescue of Bear Stearns, the price of gold plunged from $1,011 to $750 just before the Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy on September the 15th, 2008. The implication is that when gold and silver serve as a source of liquidity, its price might actually fall at the beginning of the crisis as a result of fire sales. The financial chaos which was triggered by the collapse of Lehman Brothers in September 2008 led to gold prices jumping from little over $700 per ounce to touch the level of $1900 an ounce by October 2011. During this period of three years, the equity markets around the world were volatile, and investors were heavily relying on gold to preserve their capital. My point is that you can make a lot of money in gold and silver under certain conditions.

like with any other commodity. You just need to buy low and sell high thu&¤#
True, but gold (and to a lesser extend silver) are more than just commodities. The world's central banks are currently buying huge amounts of gold for a reason...they're not buying copper or iron ore.
The Qatar Central Bank is the latest to announce an increase in its holding of the precious metal purchasing 14.8 tonnes of gold last month, it's their biggest gold purchase on record going as far back as 1967.

True, but gold (and to a lesser extend silver) are more than just commodities. The world's central banks are currently buying huge amounts of gold for a reason...they're not buying copper or iron ore.
it's a comodity like any other - simply because gold has (way) higher density of value and is (way) more scarce it has/had a better market position as "money" (a tool for conservation of value) - nowadays doesn't make any sense, it's like using a coach before car just because it was common in the previous century
sure, you can have 5% of your wealth in gold just to feed better but the real question is what to do with the rest - I don't know any gold bugs being 50% in gold :D

Latest Threads