Our valued sponsor

Advertising How to open a crypto-friendly offshore bank account in minutes

Must say, new site with developer documentation for the merchant API looks very professional. It is a bit odd to hear that everyone who applied still has not gotten a response back (even after a week it seems?). Especially after seeing all the ads on this forum.

Am looking forward to the first reviews!

Reactions: The Kingdom
Just got account verified email from kingdombank.
I tried to check and saw this on top:

You need to top up your account balance to $5,000.00 to enable your primary account.

Please explain this to me, if somebody has experience. Is this some kind of min. amount balance money or what ? will we able to withdraw after deposit ?

Sadly found no information in this post or site.

I assume @The Kingdom will reply here, until then, there is no need to comment anything if you did not had a business with them. Your posts will be deleted since this is a paid advertising threads reserved for those who have had any engagement.

I assume @The Kingdom will reply here, until then, there is no need to comment anything if you did not had a business with them. Your posts will be deleted since this is a paid advertising threads reserved for those who have had any engagement.
I opened an account with them, process was instant and minimal deposit was reasonable. So far I like the experience, just need debit card functionality to make it useful

I opened an account with them, process was instant and minimal deposit was reasonable. So far I like the experience, just need debit card functionality to make it useful
Good to hear! May I ask which functionalities the Kingdom Bank holds? Did you get an IBAN account in your own name or is it a pooled account or something of the like?
Am very interested in hearing your experience :).

I write a Mail today 13:21 no Answer
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Did you have a response?

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with our team directly via [email protected]

We look forward to collaborating together.

Kind regards,

The Kingdom Bank

Do you offer visa/mastercard/unionpay debit cards?
Hello,
Thanks for reaching out.
We do not offer them for now.
Thanks
The Kingdom Bank

Hello!

Why don't you share fees at your website?
I've asked you few questions on last weekend, but still no response from your support team.

Asking you again.

I'd like to open corporate account for my LLC (USA Delaware). But my business address is not in USA. What documents I have to provide you? If I have several company representatives how do you do verification? Is it live verification for each or just for one (director)? Or I just have to provide you national IDs?

Do you work with SEPA payments? Do you accept instant SEPA incoming and outgoing payments? Do you work with GBP faster payments? Do you provide any payment gateway with other methods? What is your BIC for SEPA payments?
Hi @jason22
Thanks for writing to us.
We work with SEPA payments. We accept instant SEPA incoming and outgoing payments. We do not work with GBP for payments. We have payment service provider (PSP) solutions as well.

If you have further questions, please feel free to get in touch with us on [email protected]

Thanks

Must say, new site with developer documentation for the merchant API looks very professional. It is a bit odd to hear that everyone who applied still has not gotten a response back (even after a week it seems?). Especially after seeing all the ads on this forum.

Am looking forward to the first reviews!
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards

This whole operation just seems like it could crumble at any point... Do we actually have reviews here?
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us directly via [email protected]
I tried to check and saw this on top:

You need to top up your account balance to $5,000.00 to enable your primary account.

Please explain this to me, if somebody has experience. Is this some kind of min. amount balance money or what ? will we able to withdraw after deposit ?

Sadly found no information in this post or site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us directly via [email protected] @Lower
Any news about the $ 5000 deposit? Why is "The Kingdom" user not answering anymore?
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us directly via [email protected] @John73

Thank you for your feedback.

what is the minimum deposit for account opening? what about business account is it possible ?
Individuals: For the first transaction, min deposit amount should be $ 500 .
Companies: No limitation

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us directly via [email protected]

Kind regards,
www.thekingdombank.com

@avalanche Did they offer you a fiat USD option? Or did it have to be crypto?
We only offer EURO and crypto.

Kind regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:
Hi @clemens,

Thanks for reaching out.
We have an ongoing promotion for our new clients. No application fee until the end of June.

Kind Regards,
Your Payment Manager
The Kingdom Bank
is there a minimum deposit, if not I'm willing to try your bank and post here how it goes.

Latest Threads