Our valued sponsor

Advertising How to open a crypto-friendly offshore bank account in minutes

How long have you been waiting for their response?

I opened the a personal account and did the KYC verification. However it tells me "Please contact Customer Service to get support on your account verification."
I contacted, but received no response.
Hello @inchiaro10 ,

Thanks for your patience.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please send yours to [email protected] to get the fastest response.

Kind Regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Only option to deposit is via jetoncash, please add more payment method like Skrill, Neteller or astropay.
Dear @cywizard ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate your interest in The Kingdom Bank and our ongoing development efforts.

We are actively working on expanding our range of payment methods and adding new features to enhance our services. To stay updated with our latest product updates and feature releases, we recommend subscribing to our email newsletters. This way, you can stay informed about all the exciting developments happening at The Kingdom Bank.

If you have any further questions or would like more information about The Kingdom Bank, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated team at [email protected].

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

So I attempted to open a personal account, and they denied me after an email due to "compliance reasons."

So I proceeded with a new application with fake KYC, and was successful. Cheers guys.
Dear @sask ,
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We employ a reputable third-party ID verification tool to detect any fake IDs during the verification process. Additionally, our compliance team sometimes takes extra measures and manually checks documents to ensure client-side security.

We would like to investigate your case further and if you could provide more details to us via [email protected], it would be very helpful to improve our processes.We appreciate your cooperation and value your feedback.If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team.

We are here to help.

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:
if you wantto wait for manual review every single transaction then open an acct with them, i will never trust these guys with more then 5k in the acct. alot of fishy s**t goin on there
Dear @pellegrino11 ,

Thank you for contacting The Kingdom Bank. At The Kingdom Bank, we prioritise our customers' security and strictly adhere to legal requirements. As part of our verification process, we utilise a reliable third-party ID verification tool to automatically detect any fraudulent IDs. Our system has been designed to minimise manual intervention.

In accordance with regulations, our compliance team may occasionally conduct manual checks on transactions and request additional documents if necessary. If you could contact us at [email protected], we can look into the situation and provide an update.

Please feel free to reach our team if you have any further questions about our processes.

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:
Sounds interesting but before opening an account I have a question. Several banks in the Caribbean have gone bust due to lack of correspondent banking. What banks are you using for USD and EUR? you can DM me in case you do not want to make public this info.

Sounds interesting but before opening an account I have a question. Several banks in the Caribbean have gone bust due to lack of correspondent banking. What banks are you using for USD and EUR? you can DM me in case you do not want to make public this info.
Hi @offshore xpert

We have been using top-tier banks. To get more info on this, please check our live chat on our website at www.thekingdombank.com . Or you may send us an e-mail at [email protected]

Please feel free to contact our team if you have further questions about our processes.

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Reactions: offshore xpert
CRYPTO FRIENDLY GLOBAL BANKING | MULTI CURRENCY ACCOUNT | FX TRADING | PSP| INSTANT SETTLEMENT IN CRYPTO

The Kingdom Bank is a global offshore crypto-friendly fintech bank based in the Commonwealth of Dominica. Their award-winning bank proudly provides tailor-made secure, next-generation digital banking services to international customers.

The Kingdom Bank provides corporate and correspondence banking services, competitive fx rates, local and global payments over 50 currencies.

The Kingdombank also offers white label crypto payment solutions and FX brokerage services with industry-leading cutting-edge technology.

Businesses can open dedicated bank accounts in their own names from anywhere in the world. The Kingdom Bank delivers lower-cost and speedier cross-border trade, challenging traditional payment methods. You can send and receive compatible crypto to other businesses and easily make B2B, SEPA, or SWIFT payments wherever you are.

CLICK TO Get a bank account in a minute
Click to reach out via Telegram directly
Do you offer prepaid cards?

Latest Threads