Our valued sponsor

How to open a offshore bank account ?

Fliba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Ive been doing quite alot of research to find the best offshore bank account solution for my business, however so far I only found this forum and the conected services.

I found many search results on google, but many of them looks scaring...

As I read it you can easely get an Offshore Bank Account with for instant cclogic, but also with other service providers, it is a good thing if you are unable to get a bank account somewhere localy.

Hi Fliba, good to see you here, however where are you ? in which country ? It depends very much on your needs, what the best solution is for you.

If you only found this forum and the services of cclogic, then you haven't searched the Internet good enough lol.

However, Im satisfied with the service I got from here and they do quiete a good job, fast in answering e-mails and it looks their is at least a few people here that have a bride knowledge about what a Offshore Company and an Offshore bank Account is.

Offshore bank account in tax havens

If you are doing business in tax havens - e.g.the Bahamas or the Cayman Islands - it's best to bank with them. Where's your business located? You can begin by looking up local banks in the place where your business is. There should be a directory of banks for each place and each entry should contain links to the bank's official website.

Actually we have many business they are spread around the world, Seychelles, Mauritius, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Belize, Panama, Antiqua we have even a company in the UK for our credit card processing needs and don't pay any tax anywhere :)