Our valued sponsor

HOW TO OPEN AN OFFSHORE COMPANY, I AM FROM ITALY?

He said he has a shareholder in the DR. BINGO!!!! As he lives there he is the local partner. He registers the company and is simply your "Nominee". He is paid a salary which he declares to the DR authorities. He can expense his life through the company as benefits. Part of his contract.

Ofcourse you have your side agreement on the actual shareholding. As all funds are earned outside the country you are not liable for any tax. Ideally just set up individual sub accounts use the company card as your own.

Plus any banking issues are covered because he lives there and knows the place very well.
You couldn't have asked for a better scenario. For your friend in Russia he will have to use a different address than a Russian one. Or else he stays off the records but has an agreement with all of you.

Nice reasoning Captk. lol. I like your style. lol. You re the best. lol

From my point of view, a practical problem in this case could be that the associate must be absolutely trustable, and I have no idea of how simple is forcing the side agreement in a court od Dominican Republic.

Meanwhile (waiting the court decision) the associate will be able to empty the bank account in case of disagreement.

Personally I would trust very few people in a situation like that, especially if a lot of money is involved.

Nice reasoning Captk. lol. I like your style. lol. You re the best. lol

From my point of view, a practical problem in this case could be that the associate must be absolutely trustable, and I have no idea of how simple is forcing the side agreement in a court od Dominican Republic.

Meanwhile (waiting the court decision) the associate will be able to empty the bank account in case of disagreement.

Personally I would trust very few people in a situation like that, especially if a lot of money is involved.

His business partner lives in the DR so if he can't trust his actual partner then he shouldn't do business. His situation is perfect.

Latest Threads