Our valued sponsor

How to Protect Asset from Eu Government with offshore company.

The information must flow from Carribean bank to Mexico, from Mexico to Italy, and then from Italy to Malta. And then Malta wants to know how much and where you made money in current and previous fiscal years so it must cooperate with the Carribean nation which in turn communicates to its private bank.

CRS only covers the first part, information exchange from the Caribbean bank to tax authorities of Mexico. The rest is out of scope of automatic information exchange and any further information flows require suspicion of crime.

CRS and TIEAs will not unravel this. You must butcher a few babies, smuggle drugs, or deposit at least 10M to spark interest for an in-depth international investigation of that scale.

Of course, if you can't tolerate any risk, declare and pay according to your local laws.

@xzars about your post in the other thread you wrote that under 10m it’s not good for the government to start the investigation, but in the case of ascertained crime it’s convenient for the government to start process by court? What are about the fees for an international process by court?

@Martin Everson
The movie is available to public, or did you see it in festival?

Yes on Netflix or some say you can find it on 123movies ;). I think most people here will enjoy it. As someone who has worked in the field for decades it is pretty accurate accept bearer shares part is outdated now. I won't spoil it for you.

I might be interested in that appartment.
If you can PM me more details (location, size, pictures, rent you're getting for it etc.)

Location is Portomaso development it has never been rented out but could fetch 6,500 euro a month with a good wind. It has been left empty for a while and attracted the typical mold apartments get in Malta if not aired :(. After a cleanup and complete refurnishing it may be on market well north of 2m however. I am still undecided at present so don't want to give more details.

@xzars about your post in the other thread you wrote that under 10m it’s not good for the government to start the investigation, but in the case of ascertained crime it’s convenient for the government to start process by court? What are about the fees for an international process by court?

In a broader picture, yes, cross-border tax evasion cases involving a number of countries rarely make it to court. The ones that do usually involve very large sums. Once officials obtain the information they need for prosecution, they make the suspect "an offer he can't refuse" for an out-of-court settlement.

Reactions: Osleak
In a broader picture, yes, cross-border tax evasion cases involving a number of countries rarely make it to court. The ones that do usually involve very large sums. Once officials obtain the information they need for prosecution, they make the suspect "an offer he can't refuse" for an out-of-court settlement.

As i wrote there is no problem at the moment, funds are clean taxes are paid it’s for privacy and as i wrote my customer want to go ahead to have strong asset protection and privacy, also against governments.

So 2 non crs banks personal + 1 corporate bank account of belize holding offshore + local company for real estate investment could be good solution with uae proxy residence.

About jurisdiction for investment I suggest him Bahamas, Montenegro or what about Albania I don’t found details on globalpropertyguide, but i saw that prices are very good and looks like tourism in few zones there is growing well... what you think?

Bahamas is good in terms of yields. But so is everything else that stays on the hurricane track ;)

Maybe the inner islands of the Bahamas are worth a consideration. This is the rare part of the world where the first and second line of properties from the coast, with best views to the sea, should be worth less than the third and fourth line of properties. The market does not always agree with me.

Montenegro lacks a strong buy argument at the moment, unless short-term vacation rentals are what he wants to do. A nearby country, Moldova, on the other hand, is driven by employer demand which I like. Boring housing, supported by the middle class and government employees who commute to schools, hospitals, police stations... - that's what I like as an investment. Sexy beach-front housing does not make a good investment outside holiday seasons.

If beach-front properties are actively managed by top-notch professionals, they will outperform the rest. However, the key challenge is that the property should be rented out on a per-night basis for 3 months of the year, whereas the low season of 9 months should be covered by a stable tenant. Easier said than done!

...Moldova, on the other hand, is driven by employer demand which I like. Boring housing, supported by the middle class and government employees who commute to schools, hospitals, police stations... - that's what I like as an investment. Sexy beach-front housing does not make a good investment outside holiday seasons.
The biggest advantage of this rathole is being left alone, and if that what one needs, Transdriestr is better choice under the protection of friendly army. Real estate prices are very reasonable but someone has to fall on hard times to live in soviet style blocks. Countryside is inaccessible to foreigner.

Reactions: Tax Cow
The biggest advantage of this rathole is being left alone, and if that what one needs, Transdriestr is better choice under the protection of friendly army. Real estate prices are very reasonable but someone has to fall on hard times to live in soviet style blocks. Countryside is inaccessible to foreigner.

Take a random Chisinau soviet condo, infested by cockroaches or not, it is a 8-12% EUR-adjusted ROI opportunity. Not a glorious place to live, but it makes money! smi(&%

The times of making inflation-beating returns with BTL property are coming to an end. Can't be too picky these days!

@Osleak , there are full proof ways to keep an asset tied up to such extents that an EU government will not be able to link it to a physical person for the purposes of repossession... however, none of these structures will stand if this asset also needs to be liquid at the same time... it only works if the principal motive is for the assets to remain frozen, out of reach to anyone including indeed its very owner... unless it will be dismantled in order to access it

He is buying shelf dubai RAK offshore with nominees director and shareholders + US bank account, he found good offer with us bank opening remotely is that possible? We don’t know yet what is the bank but they can open it remotely...

The general trend among the better RAK IBC agents is to switch clients over to the freezone UAE companies. RAK IBC is mouse and cat game with UAE banks refusing to open accounts or closing down the existing ones.

Bahamas is good in terms of yields. But so is everything else that stays on the hurricane track ;)

Yup we got brand new houses and wiped clean bits of land for sale after every hurricane smi(&%.

Reactions: Tax Cow
@Osleak , there are full proof ways to keep an asset tied up to such extents that an EU government will not be able to link it to a physical person for the purposes of repossession... however, none of these structures will stand if this asset also needs to be liquid at the same time... it only works if the principal motive is for the assets to remain frozen, out of reach to anyone including indeed its very owner... unless it will be dismantled in order to access it

Could you please explain better?

I am in a very similar boat, in that I have money locked up in a EU company that I want to move out of the EU, all taxes and debts are paid. I simply want to get the money out of the EU so I can invest it in property and will have Panamanian residency to avoid personal income tax on anything I pay myself from the final holding company or companies, which will be based in a US no tax state, UAE and/or Panama.

What were the steps you decided on to move the money out of the EU? To transfer money straight from the EU company account to the personal accounts in non crs country then transfer the money directly into the corporate account in the tax haven country?

You will have to travel around the world to visit banks and try to open bank accounts. Not everything is as Black & White as you read it for instant here on OffshoreCorpTalk from time to time.

There is a wealth of opportunities out there, you just need to move youself in the right direction.

Reactions: Martin Everson
And what would someone that has bough property via bvi, seychelles etc company do when he wants to sell the property but all banks accounts for that type of entities are closed lets say in 5 years and he can no longer open bank account anywhere? How can someone loke that sell the property

You will actually be selling the IBC that owns the property to the buyer in that case. So they would be paying you in your personal account for the company and not the IBC's account.

Wow i never thought thats how it works, thanks Martin.
What about this: lets say i own apartment can i put it inside a bvi for example without thr bvi buying the apartment from me as a person, like donation, is that legal to do, or can it be done from person to ofshore company or from ofshore company donating apartment to person
You will actually be selling the IBC that owns the property to the buyer in that case. So they would be paying you in your personal account for the company and not the IBC's account.

Reactions: JohnLocke
What about this: lets say i own apartment can i put it inside a bvi for example without thr bvi buying the apartment from me as a person, like donation, is that legal to do, or can it be done from person to ofshore company or from ofshore company donating apartment to person

Depends on where you buy property. You may still have to pay stamp duty or some form of transaction tax on transfer of property which is normal even if you give property away for free. A lot of countries won't allow you to sign over a property to a new owner without the government getting its fees for the transaction.

• Love
Reactions: krisicash

Latest Threads