Our valued sponsor

How to protect my banking privacy?

cosmo

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2011
Monaco
Visit site
Someone told me that if I own a offshore company that has nominees then I will be protected by them in regards to my privacy? I was wondering if one can explain how this works and what are the risk of using nominees to control and manage my company? What will the bank do if my government ask for personal data about me?

Just wondering how all this works and if it is really that secure that I hear and read around.

Reactions: JohnLocke
There is actually a good article here from RedEye /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder that explains it very well.

Beside that it matters what offshore jurisdiction you choose to setup your venture. Not all can protect your privacy and not all banking neither.

Last edited:
There is actually a good article here from RedEye /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder that explains it very well.
Beside that it matters what offshore jurisdiction you choose to setup your venture. Not all can protect your privacy and not all banking neither.
Thank you I have learned since I opened this topic. There was some great information I found which pointed me into the right direction. The trick is to get a bank account with banking secrecy and to make it complicated to reverse engeneer beneficial owner data. It makes sense why most are using a Seychelles corp with Cyprus banking ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyprus offers a great level of privacy if nominees are appointed from the right agent. Man I learned that appointing nominees from some cheap low live company is not the way you can't do nothing with them nor will they stand your fight if it comes hard 2 hard! You need a nominee director and shareholder backed up by good international lawyers that know how to deal with foreign authorities!

Seychelles is another great offshore jurisdiction if privacy, asset and anonymity protection is of high importancy. I learned registering the company (sorry again) with the right agent helps you protecting your goals doing it with the wrong agent will not help you at all. Many (if not all) of the low live cheap offer's for Seychelles corps out there sell you a company which help you achieve your goals in regards to privacy and anonymity as little as nothing! They are not even worth $1 and I mean it. You get huge troubles if you are getting to the wrong Agent out there.

Cyprus is the only country or what else?
For banking specific and if you are looking for a very high level of privacy and are NON US citizen then the following countries are good:

Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Swiss and Israel

For US citizens we have seen people doing very complicated setups within hte USA so it get legit that seems to be the only way now a days.

For banking specific and if you are looking for a very high level of privacy and are NON US citizen then the following countries are good:

For US citizens we have seen people doing very complicated setups within hte USA so it get legit that seems to be the only way now a days.
I'm not a US citizens so this seems to apply for me. Thank you big times again Admin!

I have been very satified with the banks in Cyprus I just always looking for alternatives.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have been very satified with the banks in Cyprus I just always looking for alternatives.
Most of the clients that we have been helping to open an account in Cyprus have been very satisfied with the banking there.

You all say Cyprus is the best place for total privacy and there is no where else to bank total private?
There are better places then Cyprus, sorry to say so.. at least Piraeus Bank Cyprus is a no go, it turns out to play with other rules that are not applicable to International Financial Laws!

Reactions: cosmo

Latest Threads