Our valued sponsor

How to prove Bitcoin earn though Mining Operation ?

How to prove that bitcoin is earn by Mining.
If blockchain have information about all adddresses.

What kind of proof are you looking for? You can use any free online block explorer to see when and how many transactions back the coins were mined.

If you didn't mine the coins, there's no way to "prove" that you mined them as bitcoin history can't be changed.

Reactions: troubled soul
This is an very interesting discussion.

That mean if Exchange A ask for proof of where the coins are coming from and you tell them they come from Wallet X then they will be able to check if that is true?

If Wallet X has received the coins from Wallet Y and has never been verified what then?

Reactions: troubled soul
1. You show your account logs with mining pool.
2. You show transactions with payout from pool to your wallet.
3. You show transactions from your wallet to the exchange or OTC.
4. You show invoices how you obtain mining hardware and probably bills fot electricity.

It recreate all traces and prove that you own crypto from mining. It is suitable for exchanges and banks for SoF as a mining crypto.

This is an very interesting discussion.

That mean if Exchange A ask for proof of where the coins are coming from and you tell them they come from Wallet X then they will be able to check if that is true?

If Wallet X has received the coins from Wallet Y and has never been verified what then?

I find here Each block 6.25 Per address.
So If I mine in a pool. How does the exchange know that bitcoin is newly generated?

Please some expert looks into it and Guide us.

Thanks

I find here Each block 6.25 Per address.
So If I mine in a pool. How does the exchange know that bitcoin is newly generated?

Please some expert looks into it and Guide us.

Thanks
You will receive payouts directly from pool wallet.
So, your wallet will be traced with payout of public wallet of some pool.

hi to everyone i have mining farm not in EU. My daily revenue at current bitcoin rate is 5-7k usd per day. i live in Greece. How can i legalize this money? I do not want to hide profit want to pay tax but last time i tried to receive money from crypto trading platfom my bank suspend my account and then Denial of service. Any options ?

to be honest is realy easy spot mined coins.
You mine mostly in pools so then between you and pool is 1 adress.
mined > pool wallet > your wallet > exchange wallet.
Is easy to see such structure.

Most cases people mined some hot altcoin > exchange (mostly dead right now - since only "best in kind took those garbage" and sell ) > bitcoin.
So 80% people who mined in low scale in house will have such problem.
Most those altcoins had to be sold as hot on very risky exchanges - is close to zero prove that you had BTC not from direct mining.

There were also multi mining pools so you were mining something but you were payed in most profitable coin at this moment. Coins you had received was from regular exchange.

Clean situation is very rare like mine BTC > pool > wallet.
Professionals who play that game they won't ask such questions here.
There is close to 0 chance that someone who never mined can pretend that he was mining in the past and prove it to people who know what to check.

Most mulipools died / regular pools also / shity exchanges too , getting evidence via mining is hard. Minig via staking/having supernode is easy since you use your own node to mine. But this is likely like 5% of mining operations.

Summary : is stupid to pretend that you were mining in 2012 but you have coins from 2020/2021 XD... If someone realy mined BTC he will prove that easy. If someone like me mined shitcoins to get BTC - case is almost lost in terms of 100% transparency.

Latest Threads