Our valued sponsor

Question How to purchase Crypto using Transferwise?

Not directly, I would use service like kraken.com, AdvCash or similar services, should Transferwise / Wise be a requirement then I would transfer the money to AdvCash which is not a crypto exchange but work similar - not sure if Wise see it as a violation of their terms if you transfer from them to kraken, but I believe that is also prohibited.

Not directly, I would use service like kraken.com, AdvCash or similar services, should Transferwise / Wise be a requirement then I would transfer the money to AdvCash which is not a crypto exchange but work similar - not sure if Wise see it as a violation of their terms if you transfer from them to kraken, but I believe that is also prohibited.
Wise prohibits transferring funds to all crypto platforms.

I also checked, it is prohibited to transfer from Wise to AdvCash.

Last, AdvCash allows personal transfer to fund my Advanced Cash wallet from a bank account in my name.

I also checked, it is prohibited to transfer from Wise to AdvCash.
Did you check that with Wise or where did you see that? If they have told you that then it is something new they have applied to their list of prohibited services to transfer money to.

Last, AdvCash allows personal transfer to fund my Advanced Cash wallet from a bank account in my name.
The option would be if Wise had not blocked AdvCash to open a corporate account to receive the money from another account in your name and transfer it to Wise and vise versa.

Anyway, Have you checked with Spectrocoin, Intergiro and the many other available options which you also can find in Mentor Group Gold and the RESOURCE section?

Latest Threads