Our valued sponsor

How to retiree without Bank account ?(all inclusive payment for my whole life)

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Dear Sir,

I want to retire and live peaceful and happy life.
I am looking for the hotel/resort/service where I can pay for my lifetime stay and all my need (food/laundry).
I am looking for all inclusive payment for my whole life .
I want to transfer my current bank account and investment in that service provider/hotel/resort.
So that I do not worry about anything.
And Live life peacefully.
Any country / resort /island will be accepted.
Is it possible?
Do anyone know this type of service of structure ?
Do you have any suggestion.
Please help me

Dear Sir,

I want to retire and live peaceful and happy life.
I am looking for the hotel/resort/service where I can pay for my lifetime stay and all my need (food/laundry).
I am looking for all inclusive payment for my whole life .
I want to transfer my current bank account and investment in that service provider/hotel/resort.
So that I do not worry about anything.
And Live life peacefully.
Any country / resort /island will be accepted.
Is it possible?
Please help me
That sounds appealing. I also would be interested in it.
Plus I would also offer some part time work where needed.

Reactions: troubled soul
Convert all to Bitcoin and move to Thailand, Malaysia or Hong Kong. They still accept big cash payments and is easy to find all-inclusive resorts with monthly statements. You get the cash from OTC deals

Thats an interesting question. You basically want to pay up now for an all inclusive lifestyle for the rest of your life without ever needing a bank account.

Well the first thing that comes to mind is some sort of assisted living home paid for with money held within a life insurance policy. No bank account is required once you transfer the funds into the life policy as beneficiary of policy will be the assisted living home to cover your costs.

However that won't be a lump sum payment to have a resort living for the rest of your life. That will likely be some sort of annual payment or fixed term payment being made by policy each year.

No one can calculate future inflation so no one is going to offer a lump sum payment solution to you is my guess.

However if something is out there then I would be interested too out of curiosity.

Maybe this is a business opportunity, flat rate live free. Or buy a ticket for a perfect communist society

But the way, are the banks in Thailand ok with crypto payments? Particularly, Kasikorn bank. That is, sending payments to crypto exchanges, not necessarily Thai-based ones. And withdrawing from those to one's account.
It's ok for small amounts and few transactions. If you start to have unreported activity they might ask or freeze

Maybe this is a business opportunity, flat rate live free. Or buy a ticket for a perfect communist society

Well this thread actually got me thinking....like seriously.

I am just thinking how it could be made sustainable and how one would price a service like that. For example the person signing up would need to pay a lump sum large enough that you can invest that money to support that person for the rest of their lives under all inclusive resort conditions. Hence it would only be achieveable cost effectively in a relatively poor country with good healthcare.

Convert all to Bitcoin and move to Thailand, Malaysia or Hong Kong. They still accept big cash payments and is easy to find all-inclusive resorts with monthly statements. You get the cash from OTC deals
Thanks for your reply but I do not want this headache

Thats an interesting question. You basically want to pay up now for an all inclusive lifestyle for the rest of your life without ever needing a bank account.

Well the first thing that comes to mind is some sort of assisted living home paid for with money held within a life insurance policy. No bank account is required once you transfer the funds into the life policy as beneficiary of policy will be the assisted living home to cover your costs.

However that won't be a lump sum payment to have a resort living for the rest of your life. That will likely be some sort of annual payment or fixed term payment being made by policy each year.

No one can calculate future inflation so no one is going to offer a lump sum payment solution to you is my guess.

However if something is out there then I would be interested too out of curiosity.
Thanks for reply . You understand right. Hassel free living . Do big hotel chain like Marriott provide a these type service ?? You pay lumpsum for whole life .. @CaptK do you know any dubai hotel provide this type of service.

Thanks for reply . You understand right. Hassel free living . Do big hotel chain like Marriott provide a these type service ?? You pay lumpsum for whole life .. @CaptK do you know any dubai hotel provide this type of service.
It's impossible. The reason is easy: You will need a contract. Your provider will need to honor that contract.
What will you do if your provider stops doing that? How will you pay the lawyers?
ergo..

Well this thread actually got me thinking....like seriously.

I am just thinking how it could be made sustainable and how one would price a service like that. For example the person signing up would need to pay a lump sum large enough that you can invest that money to support that person for the rest of their lives under all inclusive resort conditions. Hence it would only be achieveable cost effectively in a relatively poor country with good healthcare.

It got me thinking as well.
Maybe creating something like a smallish village being (semi-) autonomous and creating some services / goods for additional income like organic food production / wood production / fishing / tourism (big question going forward).
The individual accomodation would be covered by the lump sum payment.

To be honest you want to look at a country that has a low standard of living where you can buy something that can give you income without any effort from yourself.
Alternatively in the UAE rent is covered by cheques in advance and some of the developers I have a JV with even give an 8% ROI regardless of whether your property is tenanted or not for 3 years.
You do need to buy the property outright upfront and they are offplan but your money is placed in the Government Escrow so your protected. If the developer goes under the government will finish the development.

So you get 24% return guaranteed over 3 years paid yearly in arrears, the development will take 1 year to complete.
no tax in the UAE so you can give it to management company and net 5% per annum in rent.

Google the repercussions of defaulting on a cheque in the UAE, its not nice.

What amount are you looking to spend? I am sure this would be a perfect case for a private community project in Africa, BTW. which in addition would/could support the local community :)

Thoughts: Buying Houses in Gated Communities (If there would be several people you could start own - could be more secure since you would hire your own pms) huge buck is invested in real estate projects, funds, Crytpo defi, leftover is converted to crypto in btc and eth (easy to use in most African countries nowadays)
-> Investment earnings need to cover food, cleaner, transport, gas, electricity, cosmetics +international good. After the house is bought (can be done "pretty cheap") in Africa atm you would be good to go with 1-2k passive return which covers this. (Easily doable if you are looking to spend more than 500k) [including the secured house for sure]
Local economy would support from jobs that's would be offered considering this. + small % should be directly used to donate to community, to have a good start there ;)

I am sure there is someone out there watching this thread and planning a solution :D. It just needs some thought on how to make it sustainable. Maybe Africa is a solution because of low cost. But healthcare costs especially for advanced surgeries is gonna be an issue :(.

It's impossible. The reason is easy: You will need a contract. Your provider will need to honor that contract.
What will you do if your provider stops doing that? How will you pay the lawyers?
ergo..
Guess you'd have to keep a lot of gold for things like that, preferably lead to make doubly sure too...

This "going back to being an infant" thing would NOT be cheap! What about making it a bit more active & pay off some security boxes where you stash gold & pay by the year? Maybe even start doing some interesting business based on gold & cash haha!

Downright buying a well managed, small resort sounds like the best bet...

...the more I think about it the more I like that "powerful mafioso retiring" with loads of gold & lead lying around in the room!

Everything is about perception after all, and if you'd get into the right groove with some local, powerful people you'd be set haha...

What I can NOT ever imagine for myself is to totally, passively settle in an apartment with no other prospects than passing away days until there are none left... Better then to retreat in a cave mediating & exploring the mind - life is for DOING, exploring and learning stuff :)

Id envision a fusion between a gated community and some kind of a company-like setting.
You buy your apt/house outright and let it be built with the help of local contacts.
HOA fees, repairs, electricity, water etc. will be covered by the corporation-like aspect where you buy some like "shares" from.

And the most important question is: what will the company (assuming this is based in africa) do to generate some yield?
* Organic farming of fruits/animals/etc.
* Organizing safaris for tourists (if this is possible going forward)
* Mining ventures
* Forestry

I would be interested to brainstorm this more. if anyone likes to drop a pm, please do not hesitate.

Latest Threads