How to setup anonymous EMI account, need help please?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
Deposit stablecoin. Instantly receive virtual card. Spend anywhere VISA is accepted.

dirtyharry

BANNED MEMBER
Go Mentor gorup if you want to learn something I have been a member a few times on/off happy to join it every time!

myhand

Rothschild family member
Mentor Group Gold
I want to setup some anonymous EMI bank account if possible. I read it's possible by forum members. But I can't figure out how they do and what they mean by anonymous?

I won't want my name to show up at the bank account or give them my papers.

Is there a guide or help somewhere?
Did you setup something that works for you?

Newsecar

Got it last week, all cool!
Cool. Where is it so? How does it work now to receive, withdrawa, and transfer money?
I'm new to all of this so, I'm not aware of nothing. Trying to understand. Because you will have to use the money, you will need. Or do you think in only use card to withdraw? In that case I understand, but anyway you have to receive money in that EMI account.

Sorry but I'm really new on this.

Thanks

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
I want to setup some anonymous EMI bank account if possible. I read it's possible by forum members. But I can't figure out how they do and what they mean by anonymous?

I won't want my name to show up at the bank account or give them my papers.

Is there a guide or help somewhere?
please come into the mentor group to discuss your options, there are some good a viable solutions for you. If you found something already so please let us know.

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member

Latest Threads