Our valued sponsor

How to setup anonymous offshore company with PayPal and 2co?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
When I start reading all the threads about how to get setup anonymously it is difficult and confusing to figure out how you guys are doing it!

Is there a simple guide or something that can explain to me how to setup such a solution where my name stay out of all troubles and accounts I create with PayPal, 2checkout, Payoneer and so on?

I send both of you a PM / started conversation. I'm interested in learning more about this solution please?

What exactly does it mean to have a "stealth paypal" ?
How can we open a PayPal account anonymous?
What is required to stay safe with PayPal account closure?

Hope some can help me answer the questions or sell me a PayPal account I can use for my business.

Reactions: myhand
You want to open a thread in order not to hijack this thread!

Stealth paypal account is an account opened with fake ID or otherwise verified paypal account! They are used for transactions risky and whith a high dispute rate!

Ask @auric for help to open such an account he can help you!

Reactions: hofo
I have setup something with a Seychelles corp, docs from @auric and 2checkout. no problem so far. My only problem is PP at the moment they take ages to re verify my account! :(
Did it work as you expected it to do? You only setup a Seychelles company or a Belize too?

Will be doing the same with a Belize company and Cyprus bank account, going for 2checkout and advance cash as per suggestion here. Later when I have time I will try LeuPay and WorldCore to see if it is going to work for me as expected!

Reactions: negon
You want to open a thread in order not to hijack this thread!

Stealth paypal account is an account opened with fake ID or otherwise verified paypal account! They are used for transactions risky and whith a high dispute rate!

Ask @auric for help to open such an account he can help you!
Thank you. I tried to work it all out with PayPal but I had to try 3 times with 3 set of docs and different VPS before it worked :D man it cost me a lot of money but finally I have a fully verified and working PayPal account! It's personal I didn't wanted to waste more time on corporate account.

Reactions: uplana
When I start reading all the threads about how to get setup anonymously it is difficult and confusing to figure out how you guys are doing it!

Is there a simple guide or something that can explain to me how to setup such a solution where my name stay out of all troubles and accounts I create with PayPal, 2checkout, Payoneer and so on?
Can you please tell me if that was working for you? do you found a solution?

Reactions: uplana

Today you need @auric if you want to setup this right? or you have found some way to get it setup?

Reactions: SoFast and uplana
Today you need @auric if you want to setup this right? or you have found some way to get it setup?
It works the best at least if you want to be sure not revealing your identity!

I send both of you a PM / started conversation. I'm interested in learning more about this solution please?

What exactly does it mean to have a "stealth paypal" ?
How can we open a PayPal account anonymous?
What is required to stay safe with PayPal account closure?

Hope some can help me answer the questions or sell me a PayPal account I can use for my business.
You got your business setup with documents, company and paypal?

Reactions: brutalzorn

Latest Threads