Our valued sponsor

How to setup total anonymous company? I need to protect my personal name?

Reactions: Spinat and clemens
can't see you signature link it says I need to pay for it? If I pay will I get access to all mentor group or only your article?
@tacokai you would gain access to his link as well total access to the M.G and all its rare goodies.

Reactions: Spinat and clemens
can't see you signature link it says I need to pay for it? If I pay will I get access to all mentor group or only your article?
It looks like you already managed to get in there, enjoy reading and post in the mentor group if you have questions!

Reactions: Spinat and VESTANON
I would like to know if OP figured out the issue and if so how he did what setup will protect his personal name if you don't use darks?!

No, with nominee the person is real and knows about what is happening, if problem occur it should appear and solve.

With dark none of that occurs. You can photoshop as much as you want but you have no contact to that person you are using his name.

Reactions: burden
It wil depend on how you are going about it, anyway, let's keep this discussion inside the mentor forums. I don't want to violate the forum rules.

OP did you ever moved forward with your setup, if yes, can you tell here what you setup or what you did? If not here, maybe you can share by PM?
yes, back in time it was a walk in the park to setup this company. I still have it and the banking. I must say, if it wasn't because of the mentor group at this time, I would have gone with a solution from an agent, which I found on google, that would not have worked with the same privacy and security for me.

yes, back in time it was a walk in the park to setup this company. I still have it and the banking. I must say, if it wasn't because of the mentor group at this time, I would have gone with a solution from an agen
Important for you at this time and important for everyone else reading this is, YOU TOOK ACTION - most people read a forum or a blog but never spend the time it requires to actually put it in production. Take action!

Reactions: myshufflemix

Latest Threads