Our valued sponsor

How to setup total anonymous company? I need to protect my personal name?

Well it depends very much on your budget and what it is you try to do here. Is it just your name you can use a Belize corp. with nominees and good is.

Is it tax avoidance it's a different story. Is it intellectual property or copyrights you want to protect it's again a different story.

Go for a Belize company usually this is cheap and works for the majority of people here! You can read about how to protect your privacy even more in the Mentor Group forums which you have access to as I see from your badget!

Reactions: PaulKruger
Belize company with darks has had a significant impact on my business in the positive way. If it's still possible to get an entity like that I can highly recommend it.

I need to protect my personal name in some business matters! How can I do that? I need to be 200% sure that my name can't be found in anyway throughout the process of the business deal.

Do you think it is possible?

There is nothing illegal into it or dangerous but it can be a deal breaker if my name shows up.

Did you choose the Belize company?

Everything depends if you are a political/famous person or not. Once you have some "fame" you can be sure that everything will pop-out one day or another
I'm not a famos I'm just a normal person :D

Nothing is long last. You can follow Putin foot-steps. Relative as Proxy but such a life feel so bad because you don't own but control .
What did Putin do?

I need something tha will last for at least 2 years!!!

I'm not a famos I'm just a normal person :D

What did Putin do?

I need something tha will last for at least 2 years!!!
He took to Georgia and opened a company and bank account there which is the most secure place it sounds according to particular forum users :D :D

nahhh I believe Georgia is a great station for something inbetween but not for a long lasting solution. We want to consider EMI's more and more to run the game. Final destination may be cash, bitcoins or your local bank.

Reactions: happyjohn

Latest Threads