Our valued sponsor

How to setup total anonymous company? I need to protect my personal name?

Reactions: happyjohn and bothe
I'm not a famos I'm just a normal person :D

What did Putin do?

I need something tha will last for at least 2 years!!!
a few hours ago I was in the same situation but read a few hours in the mentor group to find what you, me and many are looking for 100% privacy no passport or utility to provide.

Reactions: happyjohn and bothe
Use a client account at any brokerage firm to buy the shares?
What about the company part that OP is asking for. Also to open an client account at any brokerage will nto protect your from any reporting!

What about the company part that OP is asking for. Also to open an client account at any brokerage will nto protect your from any reporting!

OP asked for "200%" anonymity "throughout the process of the business deal". In that case reporting (to the government) should not be a problem nor is a company required.

It sounds like OP wants anonymity until the business deal is over, and a standard way of doing that is to ask a brokerage firm or even a lawyer to represent you during negotiations, or bidding.

I need to protect my personal name in some business matters! How can I do that? I need to be 200% sure that my name can't be found in anyway throughout the process of the business deal.

Do you think it is possible?

There is nothing illegal into it or dangerous but it can be a deal breaker if my name shows up.
What banking do you need for this company and where did you get setup?

Yes, got a setup from @darkster and @khan both have been pretty slow to deliver (sorry guys) but at the end everything worked fine for me. In the past I was customer of user @auric which isn't here any longer, but his setup is still working good for me.

I have to say that one need to do his own learning by doing in this process. You get burned from time to time and that's part of the game. It's the way you can learn to setup something like this which we all know isn't in the Sun light or good faith of the authorities.

I think I wasted at least 4K before I got everything to work as it does today. It was a frustrating and long lasting pain to go through but it works. I'm happy that I did it and hope it will work out long term. My setups are located in Cyprus, UK, Malta and Georgia, the latter was the latest in my test and got burned by 2 providers before I found the right one. Hope it can help some.

Reactions: daxbr and myhand
Thank you for your feedback @fanban - I was wondering how you proceed with your new setups, are you going to do it yourself from now on?

Yes, got a setup from @darkster and @khan both have been pretty slow to deliver (sorry guys) but at the end everything worked fine for me. In the past I was customer of user @auric which isn't here any longer, but his setup is still working good for me.
Yup got my setup by @darkster all works great. Happy have mentor group man.

Where did you setup your company if you don't mind and have you tried Georgia same way?

Reactions: royclark
Reactions: fanban and minitom

Latest Threads