Our valued sponsor

How to store gold anonymously ?

Hello, my company can help you with that, please reach out to me if you are interested.
LoL - how can your company do that? Advertising is not allowed here on the forum, but I would like to know.

Reactions: holywater
Dig a hole
"Sorry, an error has occurred jakubko666! Your post is too short. It must contain a minimum of 30 characters and above. your curent characters is 10"
Where would you dig this hole? :D

There must be better ideas I believe ?

To leave your Gold in the hands of third party may be dangerous I believe.

What would you do if the Police or tax office has a search warrant and find a lead to them so they will seize the vault and you can do nothing.

To leave your Gold in the hands of third party may be dangerous I believe.

What would you do if the Police or tax office has a search warrant and find a lead to them so they will seize the vault and you can do nothing.

For sure it's best not to put all your golden eggs in one basket.

Using the anonymous vault in Vienna I mentioned above, not even the vault knows your name.

I used one many many years ago, but it wasn't for gold. Not the one named in this thread.
"Why should we declare what's inside? We just rent a drawer, we leave you inside a room, that's your drawer, we don't have other keys, I don't know what you did there..."
I was exactly told this way by one of them smi(&%
God only knows, you can't even imagine how it's possible men store some crazy things inside drawers :p

I used one many many years ago, but it wasn't for gold. Not the one named in this thread.
"Why should we declare what's inside? We just rent a drawer, we leave you inside a room, that's your drawer, we don't have other keys, I don't know what you did there..."
I was exactly told this way by one of them smi(&%
God only knows, you can't even imagine how it's possible men store some crazy things inside drawers :p
Not if its anonym.You surely gave your details as owner.

The well-known Viennese company Das Safe did offer anonymous boxes some years ago. Their boxes are no longer anonymous. It is 2021 and I would be surprised to find any company in Europe doing this. In theory, providing an anonymous vault is no different than providing a luggage storage locker at a railway station. In practice, privacy is dead and I fully expect even those railway station boxes to become 'card payment only' in coming years.

For storing gold anonymously you need a vacuum sealer, mylar bags, plastic pipe with caps, sealant and a shovel.

The well-known Viennese company Das Safe did offer anonymous boxes some years ago. Their boxes are no longer anonymous. It is 2021 and I would be surprised to find any company in Europe doing this. In theory, providing an anonymous vault is no different than providing a luggage storage locker at a railway station. In practice, privacy is dead and I fully expect even those railway station boxes to become 'card payment only' in coming years.

For storing gold anonymously you need a vacuum sealer, mylar bags, plastic pipe with caps, sealant and a shovel.
You're right, I just checked the DAS SAFE website and no mention of anonymous. A few months ago when I checked their website, anonymous was definitely available; so this change is recent. Their website now says the offer "non-anonymous" safes which suggests the anonymous option was removed recently.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Although DAS SAFE it seems no longer offers anonymous; do they report the names of people who rent safes to anyone? If you pay for the safe by cash in person how is for example the IRS in the USA going to know you rent a safe there? Also, having gold in Das Safe would not be reportable in the USA under FBAR or FATCA.

Latest Threads