Our valued sponsor

How to Use Debit Card to fund transfer to buy crypto when buying crypto is banned

Mavec

Jan 26, 2021
Visit site
QUESTION: Does anyone know a service (not a crypto exchange or crypto related as this will not work) where I can:

1) charge my debit card as if it were an item purchase, kind of like a cash advance
2) transfer those funds to ideally a crypto exchange, or if necessary to a service like Wise or Bankera

All banks in the country where I live have banned users from using debit cards to buy/trade cryptocurrency (or doing bank transfers to exchanges).

But I can use the debit card to make online purchases. So I am looking for a middle step to circumvent this rule, some kind of payment processor.

Thank you for the options of advcash and iCard so far. I've looked into both - iCard will not allow me to sign up due to my country of residence and I am waiting on advcash's KYC, but not certain they will accept me.

As many options as possible are appreciated... any others?

Best Wishes.

Well.. If you're nonEEA (like me), this place cannot provide much help ... Basically youo cut off from most of the fin pipes and cash is the mandatory step in any setup. Personal iban and physical cards are next to impossible for nonEEA.

Well.. If you're nonEEA (like me), this place cannot provide much help ... Basically youo cut off from most of the fin pipes and cash is the mandatory step in any setup. Personal iban and physical cards are next to impossible for nonEEA.
I have a VISA card in my local currency I would like to use to transfer funds to an intermediary (prob. an EMI?) and then from that EMI find an onramp to crypto.

Currently I'm using my VISA card -> Wise -> exchange, but I think this will be cancelled soon because of Wise's strict anti-crypto policies. Thank you for anymore options and to everyone. I cannot do a direct bank transfer, only use my VISA card, and I cannot use my VISA card directly to a crypto related exchange.

I don't know about your country but
As I live in South Koreabanned buying crypto with bank transfer, any type of card, and now not allowed to use foreign crypto exchange unlicensed in Korea.

i cannot use Advcash top up with my card and p

Wise won't be long term solution too as you know.

Dukascopy can be a good solution if you can submit documents to make limit up.

If you cannot find solutions,
You'd better transfer your money to EMI and send money to crypto exchange or use card of EMI to top up.

There is no way a gov/central bank can enforce a ban on a card transaction by bought item type.

You're looking for an emi witha "load account by card" capability. I think advcash has it at least.
Hi Joseph, so what would you recommend I do please? I am not able to use the card on any exchange. How would I get around this by making a purchase with my debit card and then buying crypto with that purchase? Thanks for your thoughts.

It seems you're from Naija, Mavec. If you're from that country, what bank issued the debit card? Not all banks in that country stopped their debit cards from being used to buy crypto

Last edited:
You can use a simple but not cheap solution like the one inside mentor group gold

there is a real nice solution with lots of positive reviews thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#

Latest Threads