Our valued sponsor

How to withdraw money from business Paypal account?

rhfye

Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello. I have estonian company and business Paypal account. It was possible to withdraw EUR from Paypal account to my SEB bank. But now SEB bank choice to close my account because I maintain web-service where all customers are not from Estonia (so there is no strong connection to Estonia). My question is: Is there maybe any another service or possibility which I can use to withdraw EUR from my Paypal account to european bank account? I need to withdraw about 5000 EUR per month.

PS: I made a VISA card from Paysera and linked it with my Paypal account. The withdraw to this VISA account was working exactly one time. But after I always get following error message: Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.

>Try Monzo, Monese and Revolut.

Monzo and Monese are available only for businesses which are registered in UK. We tried to open an business account in Revolut, however they not accept utility bill as a operational address proofment without exact explanation of the problem.

PS: I made a VISA card from Paysera and linked it with my Paypal account. The withdraw to this VISA account was working exactly one time. But after I always get following error message: Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.

Try to call, sometimes those PayPal errors can be resolved by calling

Reactions: Saho
Try to call, sometimes those PayPal errors can be resolved by calling
I'd definitely try to call them. But they're probably only telling you that their system is the best system on earth that can't be wrong. And that they can't change the system. PayPal even has an automatic system that flags some cards and banks as high-risk. Then such withdrawals or instant withdrawals can be declined with some strange errors.

I'd definitely try to call them. But they're probably only telling you that their system is the best system on earth that can't be wrong. And that they can't change the system. PayPal even has an automatic system that flags some cards and banks as high-risk. Then such withdrawals or instant withdrawals can be declined with some strange errors.
I had the same error when trying to add a new bank account. Calling in solved it.

Those errors are because of big withdrawals. You need to build up your paypal account with smaller amounts. Im withdrawing around 5-10k from paypals to Transferwise, monese and revolut. Dont withdraw whole amount per 1 transaction. Split it up to more transactions and it will work for you.

Latest Threads