Our valued sponsor

How transfer funds without exposing my bank account

What I have in mind is offshore bank account transfer to EMI then transfer to local bank account and finally local tax payment

That will still leave a digital footprint for taxman.

Thank you very much for the reply @Martin Everson but I see no alternative..

You will leave footprints in option 2 and 3 but they won't see the account you sent from without them putting in effort to get the info.:(

Option 1.
Buy crypto and then use a crypto to fiat EMI to wire the money to them.

Option 2.
Depending on how much money you are sending then send via a money changer that does outbound wires and pay in cash at counter.

Option 3.
Pay via leupay or any EMI that allows you to fund by prepaid card.

You want to use TransferWise or similar services to do this!
i started to send today with transferwise , i didn't want my bank know the origins of funds .
i use paxum (adult) i'm not sure if they can be traced but most of times they use middle banks to send funds .

on the other hand transferwise don't like adult , but i dont care now ,i will split the amounts and see how it goes.

You will leave footprints in option 2 and 3 but they won't see the account you sent from without them putting in effort to get the info.:(

Option 1.
Buy crypto and then use a crypto to fiat EMI to wire the money to them.

Option 2.
Depending on how much money you are sending then send via a money changer that does outbound wires and pay in cash at counter.

Option 3.
Pay via leupay or any EMI that allows you to fund by prepaid card.

I'm much obliged for the useful info. I think I prefer option 1. Do you have in mind any particular EMI ? I am in Europe.
MisterTango maybe ?

i started to send today with transferwise , i didn't want my bank know the origins of funds .
i use paxum (adult) i'm not sure if they can be traced but most of times they use middle banks to send funds .

on the other hand transferwise don't like adult , but i dont care now ,i will split the amounts and see how it goes.

Paxum is similar to Revolut or TransferWise ?

I'm much obliged for the useful info. I think I prefer option 1. Do you have in mind any particular EMI ? I am in Europe.
MisterTango maybe ?

Yes MisterTango is best as outbound wires are sent in your name or company name.

And outside SEPA too?

I didn't think MisterTango offered anything but SEPA outbound wires? I have not actually tried to send outside SEPA area.

Latest Threads