web
counter
  1. sokicsokic

sokicsokic New Member

Is this site legit? are ireland incorporation good legal solution for digital nomad lifestyle?
    I need company formation for dropssiping business with shopify

fanban likes this.
  2. negon

negon Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

If you read through the threads you may see this company mentioned a few times here, they seem to be legit, at least here were no negative reviews found.

3. maxmoney

maxmoney Trusted Member Mentor Group Business Angel

You can use them.. all good I have ordered with them today, and they responded fast... get company in few hours they say!

4. sokicsokic

sokicsokic New Member

so i see that packet for no resident is 2.2k and corporate tax is 12.5 % what about income tax? other taxes?what is minimum directors wage?what else expensess could i espect for 1 first year?

negon likes this.
  5. thinkat

thinkat New Member

Accounting is required , no?

6. negon

negon Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

Have you tried to send their sales support a ticket? ask them for a quote once you have it, find at least 3 - 4 other service providers of Irish companies and compare the offers. That's how I do it, at the end of the day you choose the one where you feel you got the best service for the money!

7. LisaSimpson

LisaSimpson Member Entrepreneur

I contacted them, explaining my situation in details and they ask me to provide a phone number rather than answering anything.

What do you think? Is it a normal behavior usually among other agent?

Admin likes this.
  8. fanban

fanban New Member

they want to speak with you by phone to learn if you are serious about it.

9. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

You spoke with them or did you find a other provider?