Our valued sponsor

I assure you Bitcoin is going down to Zero in 2023!

Lolz what kind of fancy idea is that? Can you show some proof of these outlandish claims?
second that, would like to know where you picked that up?

The difference is that so far no one can take away your Bitcoin (it can only happen if you don't have the experience to handle and store it properly, which is not Bitcoin's fault) and you are your own bank.

All your money owned by a central bank, all your transactions subject to censorship! And it's not about money at all, it's about control, and what easier way to control you if they control your money.!? The only alternative to this nightmare is Bitcoin. It alone represents decentralized electronic money in a "cashless" world.

Bitcoin exists as a monetary instrument with a fixed supply and no administrators to violate the underlying protocols or the autonomy of its users in a world of promoting monetary manipulation and collectivism to benefit themselves. Its purely informational property with built-in security simply maximizes individual freedom. The banking cartel is threatened by exactly that, the individual's personal rights and freedoms, including his right to privacy and personal property.

Having a valuable currency that a tyrannical government can't control is terrifying and they should try to stop it so everyone is forced to use a debt based electronic currency that they create out of nothing and can destroy at will.

Bitcoin is a form of free speech. Unconfiscatable, unstoppable not subject to censorship, knowing no borders, barriers and any limits. Qualities based on pure mathematics and thermodynamics. Although the European Parliament has a better chance of banning the bees from flying than Bitcoin has to produce blocks and validate transactions, such attacks by large organizations usually have a negative impact on the price of the asset. But before it was an asset with monetary value, Bitcoin was an idea, and ideas are immortal.
Typical NOOB nonsense.If you hold fiat noone can take you your cash away if you have it in a safe place.Inflating money and decreasing money is the same like controling bitcoins price by holding majority of these coins.
Also a 51% attack was so easy to be done the past years it would only take the biggest 4 mining companies and they would have control over all bitcoins.
So much about being secure.

Men your write like a total noob blended from hype articles.
The group holding majority of coins dictate the price and can tank it anytime they want.Do you really belive in the never ending explantion nonsense why bitcoin is tanking so often ?
Its not because of news like FTX but its a simple accumulation distirubtion phase.
JP Morgan was accumulating already in 2010 so who do you think controls bitcoin ?Who even created the code ?
Its nothing more than a marketing gag to make a smoother transition to CBDC's .

A good example of accumulation / distribution by a bank is NKLA stock. Skyrocketing during distribution phase from $0.5 to $90 and after the distribution tanking back to $2.

Who cares about that really. If they'd pull thru with this, they only make other regions much richer.

Lolz what kind of fancy idea is that? Can you show some proof of these outlandish claims?
you are asking for proof ?Seriously do you have a brain ?
You think when bankers create bitcoin to trick people they have an offical source for it for people like you ?
Did you ever read a JPM or FBI report about bitcoin ?

Who cares about that really. If they'd pull thru with this, they only make other regions much richer.
Yeah sure.They will take money out of their a*s.You guys even understand how value of a currency is being created ?
Bitcoins price is raising out of thin air heh ?
You guys even understand what a ponzi is ?
For someone to make money on bitcoin someone else need to lose it.
Banks are in since 2010.Satoshi/bank creator has 1 million btc reserve.Guess who will be the final loser

Last edited:
Typical NOOB nonsense.If you hold fiat noone can take you your cash away if you have it in a safe place.Inflating money and decreasing money is the same like controling bitcoins price by holding majority of these coins.
Also a 51% attack was so easy to be done the past years it would only take the biggest 4 mining companies and they would have control over all bitcoins.
So much about being secure.

The group holding majority of coins dictate the price and can tank it anytime they want.Do you really belive in the never ending explantion nonsense why bitcoin is tanking so often ?
Its not because of news like FTX but its a simple accumulation distirubtion phase.
JP Morgan was accumulating already in 2010 so who do you think controls bitcoin ?Who even created the code ?
Its nothing more than a marketing gag to make a smoother transition to CBDC's .

A good example of accumulation / distribution by a bank is NKLA stock. Skyrocketing during distribution phase from $0.5 to $90 and after the distribution tanking back to $2.

I would recommend you read these two articles explaining your concern about the 51% attack on the Bitcoin network. Such things should not concern us at present.

"If you hold fiat noone can take you your cash away if you have it in a safe place" - I agree, the privacy of the money in your pocket is one of the last freedoms you have left. I am PRO physical cash, I pay everywhere and for everything with cash, but look around, THEY are creating and pushing a cashless society, laying the foundations for CBDC and they will start as the equivalent of "food stamps" under the guise of UBI (Universal Basic Income ) or "stimulus checks".

"The group holding majority of coins dictate the price and can tank it anytime they want..." - Trust me these people are not selling on exchanges, they are doing OTC trades. Exchanges don't have enough liquidity to absorb their sales, only MM(market makers) make such big volatility in the market to rob retail traders positions playing with high leverage.

"JP Morgan was accumulating already in 2010 so who do you think controls bitcoin ?" - does not matter, all network participants controls the network, you can start too and run your own Bitcoin Node.

"Who even created the code ?" -
that's what makes it such a sweet high-risk asset, a trillion-dollar answer, who knows.?!

"Its nothing more than a marketing gag to make a smoother transition to CBDC's" - you are not the first to claim it, many suspect the same and CBDCs are literally the hill worth dying on fighting this change they will force on us under the pretext that it is for our convenience (or coercion) "Digital Currency" is an absolute lie. Our euros and dollars have long been digital. However, what is meant here is PROGRAMMABILITY!!!!

Central banks will control this token even when it's in "your possession" It's not hyperbole, it's pure EVIL.
I have been involved in cryptocurrencies since 2014 and have seen all possible scenarios of what CBDCs will enable. And we're not just talking about the lack of individual freedom and privacy here, we're talking about the ultimate means of control even over governments.Imagine the European central bank, will dictate the political and social issues in Bulgaria or Germany, France, etc., having full control over the monetary policy of the state and the funds of the citizens, the business and the national bank. And most people don't even know where the ECB is:)

In 2025, 95% of all Bitcoins that will ever exist will have already been mined. In 2035, 99%. After 2035, the remaining 1% will take miners more than 90 years to fully mine the entire amount of Bitcoins.
Rules embedded in the code.
Code = law!

Don't take all of this as an attack, I respect your opinion, everyone has their own view and position and it's good to defend it.

Bitcoin is designed to withstand even a nuclear war, it only takes 2 computers and a radio frequency connection (you don't even need the internet) to generate and transmit blocks.

Bitcoin is our only weapon in this war. Use it.
Also it's a rare chance to build wealth for generations to come.

1673998255946.png

Really funny! I believe it will go up to 100K US$ by the end of this year, after that it may fall.
I love halving seasons, there is usually a setback to seek liquidity but it always reaches an ATH in the halving.

I am a firm believer that bitcoin will try to reach levels above $100k-$150K in the next halving

I would recommend you read these two articles explaining your concern about the 51% attack on the Bitcoin network. Such things should not concern us at present.

"If you hold fiat noone can take you your cash away if you have it in a safe place" - I agree, the privacy of the money in your pocket is one of the last freedoms you have left. I am PRO physical cash, I pay everywhere and for everything with cash, but look around, THEY are creating and pushing a cashless society, laying the foundations for CBDC and they will start as the equivalent of "food stamps" under the guise of UBI (Universal Basic Income ) or "stimulus checks".

"The group holding majority of coins dictate the price and can tank it anytime they want..." - Trust me these people are not selling on exchanges, they are doing OTC trades. Exchanges don't have enough liquidity to absorb their sales, only MM(market makers) make such big volatility in the market to rob retail traders positions playing with high leverage.

"JP Morgan was accumulating already in 2010 so who do you think controls bitcoin ?" - does not matter, all network participants controls the network, you can start too and run your own Bitcoin Node.

"Who even created the code ?" -
that's what makes it such a sweet high-risk asset, a trillion-dollar answer, who knows.?!

"Its nothing more than a marketing gag to make a smoother transition to CBDC's" - you are not the first to claim it, many suspect the same and CBDCs are literally the hill worth dying on fighting this change they will force on us under the pretext that it is for our convenience (or coercion) "Digital Currency" is an absolute lie. Our euros and dollars have long been digital. However, what is meant here is PROGRAMMABILITY!!!!

Central banks will control this token even when it's in "your possession" It's not hyperbole, it's pure EVIL.
I have been involved in cryptocurrencies since 2014 and have seen all possible scenarios of what CBDCs will enable. And we're not just talking about the lack of individual freedom and privacy here, we're talking about the ultimate means of control even over governments.Imagine the European central bank, will dictate the political and social issues in Bulgaria or Germany, France, etc., having full control over the monetary policy of the state and the funds of the citizens, the business and the national bank. And most people don't even know where the ECB is:)

In 2025, 95% of all Bitcoins that will ever exist will have already been mined. In 2035, 99%. After 2035, the remaining 1% will take miners more than 90 years to fully mine the entire amount of Bitcoins.
Rules embedded in the code.
Code = law!

Don't take all of this as an attack, I respect your opinion, everyone has their own view and position and it's good to defend it.

Bitcoin is designed to withstand even a nuclear war, it only takes 2 computers and a radio frequency connection (you don't even need the internet) to generate and transmit blocks.

Bitcoin is our only weapon in this war. Use it.
Also it's a rare chance to build wealth for generations to come.

View attachment 4426
You posting 2 retarded articles is proof of anything ?
I worked activly with bitcoin since 2009 and run my own projects and you think i don't know what a 51% attack is ?
Seriously how dumb people can be ?
They never teached you in school to check facts instead of poor article claims ?
Todays people are so dumb they search for an article and call it proof.
How difficult could it be to check the hash power of the 4 largest companies back in 2020 and past and see if they would reach a 51% hash rate ?

But no we post articles and claim its proof of anything instead of looking directly into technical data which can't be manipulated.

How dumb can someone be not understanding if you have majority of coins you control the price.
You never saw a pre mined scam in crypto before ?
Seriously how do you people make money if you don't even understand basic.

Code = law!
Most stupid argument ever.
I saw so many codes changed against majority will by small minorities that you can't even imagine.
Code is not law.It just takes a 51% attack to change the code and you guys are fucked.
At ETH now it doesn't need even 0.00001% to change code.
Simply put a changed code as node update as DEV and its done against everyones will.
You are naive as hell

I am a firm believer that bitcoin will try to reach levels above $100k-$150K in the next halving
80k my bet based on historical data

You guys know what Basel III is right ?
You know how much crypto was leveraged right ?

Last edited:

Let's see, comments like yours have existed since before 2012 and we are still here, in the bubble.
You are free to think what you want, since time immemorial human beings need to invent conspiracy theories to satisfy their own credibility.
Let people do what they see fit with their life, with those kinds of unsubstantiated comments, all you do is give FUD to people who don't really understand
If you hold fiat noone can take you your cash away if you have it in a safe place
Ask this to people with cash in countries such as Turkey, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Venezuela, Argentina, Laos, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Cuba
haha do you think that by having cash in one place, it doesn't lose value due to dear politicians and their actions?
The government simply does not have to take away your unit of money, it can simply take away the value with inflation and this is the tip of the iceberg, there are other different schemes.

It is not the same to pay with cash to have greater anonymity, than to have the idea of using cash as a reserve of value / capital that will last indefinitely and that will ensure the same or greater value (such as years).
Cash is not an option for this, cryptocurrencies in general can be combined in such ways that you may be surprised at how useful they are.

But hey, I respect all opinions, but I would not recommend doing it under any circumstances.
If you can maintain and try that all your expenses are in cash, perfect is a good option managed with intelligence, but this does not imply that you have to keep your capital in cash
Man you really just described yourself
danpena-bitcoin.gif

How dumb can someone be not understanding if you have majority of coins you control the price.
Then explain your theory how you perform this total price control, please.

i don't know what a 51% attack is ?
Speak honestly about the problem you want to describe, what is your foundation, what are you basing yourself on?
I don't understand what experience you will have but I imagine that it is not necessary to understand |MM| ?
Trust me these people are not selling on exchanges, they are doing OTC trades. Exchanges don't have enough liquidity to absorb their sales, only MM(market makers) make such big volatility in the market to rob retail traders positions playing with high leverage.

Exactly the person I commented on above has an overwhelming reason

Reactions: Jorozey
Let's see, comments like yours have existed since before 2012 and we are still here, in the bubble.
You are free to think what you want, since time immemorial human beings need to invent conspiracy theories to satisfy their own credibility.
Let people do what they see fit with their life, with those kinds of unsubstantiated comments, all you do is give FUD to people who don't really understand

Ask this to people with cash in countries such as Turkey, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Venezuela, Argentina, Laos, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Cuba
haha do you think that by having cash in one place, it doesn't lose value due to dear politicians and their actions?
The government simply does not have to take away your unit of money, it can simply take away the value with inflation and this is the tip of the iceberg, there are other different schemes.

It is not the same to pay with cash to have greater anonymity, than to have the idea of using cash as a reserve of value / capital that will last indefinitely and that will ensure the same or greater value (such as years).
Cash is not an option for this, cryptocurrencies in general can be combined in such ways that you may be surprised at how useful they are.

But hey, I respect all opinions, but I would not recommend doing it under any circumstances.
If you can maintain and try that all your expenses are in cash, perfect is a good option managed with intelligence, but this does not imply that you have to keep your capital in cash

Man you really just described yourself
danpena-bitcoin.gif

Then explain your theory how you perform this total price control, please.
Learn to read.
I clearly wrote that cash is no diffrent that it can be inflated and now you come with an argument that it can be inflated.WOW mr BRAIN

The image you posted is a guy who knows the creator of bitcoin and he said like myself would you know who created bitcoin you would not sleep well.
I activly stopped working with/on bitcoin in 2011 knowing it was a bankers scam but rejoined in 2014 because it was unstoppable at that time (human greed and stupidity) so i decided since i can't stop it anyways i make my money and protect my loved ones and create alternatives which will be legal and out of their control.

You can keep dreaming of bitcoin as the solution.I give a f**k.I lost hope in humanity as majority is to dumb to fighting effectivly.
Controlled opposition makes me always wonder how many stupid people this world has who needs a leader.

@369 Would you mind being careful with the tone you use, it's painful to read. You may have any opinion but please write nicely, at least for the readers.
It's also painful to read the never ending stupidity and naivity of people.Would it only affect them i would not mind but their naivity destroys our all monetary freedom

I clearly wrote that cash is no diffrent that it can be inflated
but do you mean cryptocurrencies also?
Of course it is very different, do you think that with bitcoin you can print more than 21 million units of currency?
It seems that you have not learned anything, cryptocurrencies in times of inflation have played a very important role compared to other assets as a refuge
The image you posted is a guy who knows the creator of bitcoin and he said like myself would you know who created bitcoin you would not sleep well.
Is he your neighbor by any chance?
knowing it was a bankers scam but rejoined
I asked you for explanations and you have not described how you came to these conclusions
You just repeat the same thing again, but you don't give me an explanation that i can investigate and compare..

You are sincerely saying this; bla bla bla, Everything is a scam, bla bla bla everyone is stupid and I'm smart bla bla bla .. ... but you don't explain anything with a base with a real foundation

Typical NOOB nonsense
do you have a brain
You guys even understand how value of a currency is being created ?
your write like a total noob blended
s majority is to dumb to fighting effectivly.
many stupid people this world
Really out of this context
do you know how to explain yourself in a healthy way or do you often resort to hiding behind these types of words to think that you have a more solid argument for saying it this way?

It really seems like you shouldn't act this way

I think most of us are adults, and they are not ways to transmit anything, you do not instill respect if it is your objective

Do you think the earth is flat maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lincoln Burrows
Ok guys please keep the debate civil here ns2.

You posting 2 retarded articles is proof of anything ?
I worked activly with bitcoin since 2009 and run my own projects and you think i don't know what a 51% attack is ?
Seriously how dumb people can be ?
They never teached you in school to check facts instead of poor article claims ?
Todays people are so dumb they search for an article and call it proof.
How difficult could it be to check the hash power of the 4 largest companies back in 2020 and past and see if they would reach a 51% hash rate ?

But no we post articles and claim its proof of anything instead of looking directly into technical data which can't be manipulated.

Most stupid argument ever.
I saw so many codes changed against majority will by small minorities that you can't even imagine.
Code is not law.It just takes a 51% attack to change the code and you guys are fucked.
At ETH now it doesn't need even 0.00001% to change code.
Simply put a changed code as node update as DEV and its done against everyones will.
You are naive as hell
Learn to read.
I clearly wrote that cash is no diffrent that it can be inflated and now you come with an argument that it can be inflated.WOW mr BRAIN

I activly stopped working with/on bitcoin in 2011 knowing it was a bankers scam but rejoined in 2014 because it was unstoppable at that time (human greed and stupidity) so i decided since i can't stop it anyways i make my money and protect my loved ones and create alternatives which will be legal and out of their control.

You can keep dreaming of bitcoin as the solution.I give a f**k.I lost hope in humanity as majority is to dumb to fighting effectivly.
Controlled opposition makes me always wonder how many stupid people this world has who needs a leader.
Your mistake is to equate Bitcoin with Cryptocurrency.

I won't try to digest more information, you seem to know everything. But I can't understand how you deny it and at the same time use it, you even claim to create an alternative when you know everything is controlled. You contradict yourself all the time.

You didn't even try to offer your opinion on solution and an alternative. All you do is to be rude.

Reactions: JackAlabama

Latest Threads