I assure you Bitcoin is going down to Zero in 2023!

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
Deposit stablecoin. Instantly receive virtual card. Spend anywhere VISA is accepted.

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Gold
Don't know if you guys saw it but bitcoins end could be arround 2025 if this bill will pass in the future.That date would match with my personal opinion.

Very good, after the “ignore” and “laugh” phase we are at the “fight” phase. The next one is the WIN phase.

Golden Fleece

Entrepreneur
Don't know if you guys saw it but bitcoins end could be arround 2025 if this bill will pass in the future.That date would match with my personal opinion.

Ah yes, never let a good crisis go to waste. Grab all the power and control that you can.

James Spader

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Ah yes, never let a good crisis go to waste. Grab all the power and control that you can.
Exactly they use everything like that to put new laws and regulations into force:mad:

backpacker

Entrepreneur

It is a bit similar to what government geniuses are trying to do with (Russian) gold: U.S. senators want to target Russia's gold reserves
Such a ban/sanctions on gold would effectively exclude all gold from the market that can not be proven to have never touched Russian soil/Russian hands.

However, neither will all this be the end for BTC nor the end for gold.
The Western system and specifically the EU is doomed. If the West bans something it is just a matter of time for the East to do the exact opposite.

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
It is a bit similar to what government geniuses are trying to do with (Russian) gold: U.S. senators want to target Russia's gold reserves
Such a ban/sanctions on gold would effectively exclude all gold from the market that can not be proven to have never touched Russian soil/Russian hands.

However, neither will all this be the end for BTC nor the end for gold.
The Western system and specifically the EU is doomed. If the West bans something it is just a matter of time for the East to do the exact opposite.
They will only result in the eu to being isolated. The USA might doge a bullet here as it seem to have a great deal of pushback which is absent in europe

wellington

Entrepreneur
Even if the US, EU ban bitcoin its citizens will find away to collect and hoard it, other countries in the south of the equator will also, this was shown throughout history, when something gets banned, people are more likely to obtain a little bit of it, they question the government, Zimbabwe tried to ban the $ when their currency collapsed, the blackmarket boomed and today the $ is used

khinkali

Silver Member
Even if the US, EU ban bitcoin its citizens will find away to collect and hoard it

There is a lot of truth to this. Crypto-unfriendly countries can't stop HODLing. We're left with the question of transactions.

If US and EU try to ban crypto as a medium of exchange, will that secure their monopoly on currency or will it scare people into ditching any remaining faith in their last gasps at hegemony?

For example in UK, exchange controls lasted from 1939 to 1979. I have family stories of how much of a pain it was, even to collect decent travel money for a foreign trip. To do this again in the twenty twenties, they would need to stop the Internet. Let's see how that policy does at the ballot box.

We remember "Information wants to be free" from the 80s and 90s. Well, politicians, now money wants to be free as well.

Latest Threads