Our valued sponsor

Question I get lost two international transfers, and I am suspicious about it

Asdfgh11111

Jan 16, 2021
Visit site
To be short, I have an individual account on Interactive Brokers to buy stocks. I have two bank accounts to make withdrawals from IBKR. These two banks are Dukascopy (Switzerland) and Bankera (Lithuanian EMI). I have an account on Binance too to sell USDT via p2p.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I live in Argentina (South America). Here the p2p commerce of cryptos is not regulated.

Ok, what do I do? I have made several withdrawals (SEPA transfers) in euros from my account on IBKR to these two banks (Dukascopy and Bankera). After the money reaches every bank I send those funds to my account on Binance to acquire USDT to sell it via p2p.

That's to say:

1) When the euros reach my Dukascopy euro account, I acquire USDT through its partner exchange zbx and send them to Binance
2) When the euros reach my Bankera account I send them via SEPA transfer to Binance and there I buy USDT
3) In Binance I sell those USDT via p2p to other argentinians ... They transfer me argentinian currency (pesos) via local bank and I send them USDT.

*** Every time I have made a withdrawal from IBKR it lasted no more than 8 hours to reach the beneficiary bank (dukascopy, bankera). No more than 8 hours.

That way I "transfer" the dollars saved on IBKR to my local bank account in Argentina, converted in pesos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I repeat, I have made this process several times starting from IBKR. No more than 200 euros every time (small amounts of money).

Well, what's my problem? Past 31 march I made a withdrawal (SEPA) from IBKR to Dukascopy and it has not reached yet. I made another withdrawal (SEPA) 24 hours ago to Bankera and it has not reached yet (much more than 8 hours).

I wonder what's going on ... They always worked very fine. I contacted support from IBKR, Dukascopy and Bankera and they tell me that I would have to wait. Tomorrow from IBKR they will give me the swift codes of the transfers to try to trace the funds.

I am suspicious whether there is a problem with me. Maybe I am doing something illegal or suspicious? Maybe is related to my account on Binance, or my account in a lithuanian EMI (Bankera). Maybe in some way I am being stopped from doing these transactions by an international organism.

I know about the easter holidays (2, 3, 4, 5th april) but even in that case this period of 8 hours (as always worked) is overcomed.

2 hours ago I made a chf transfer from IBKR to my chf account on Dukascopy to see if this time it works.

What do you think about it? I don't know what to think.
Thx.

Latest Threads