Our valued sponsor

I have the feeling that the bitcoin value is collasping

Of course they are not going negative, because it's completely manipulated and fake.

It's like saying I'll invest with Bernie Madoff, I know it's a ponzi but he's the only one making money these days ..

Craig too admit it's a ponzi scheme. I'm not shilling for him, but most of stuff he says are true. There are people in this space that trying to shut his mouth. I'm spreading the word.

Bitcoin was not a currency for trade, neither anonymous currency (actually the most suspicious and controlled one...) even groupies were aware, then they explain it is a crisis value as gold. You know what? Let's them buy Bitcoin and explain us why we should buy (so that their investment doesn't collapse...), I Iprefer gold, or underevaluated currency as we may consider £ currently
bitcoin is a scam

Yeah but they seem to be the only one that is not going negative these days. Do you know of any similar alternatives?

btw. bitcoin is stabilizing at the moment, so let's see if it will rise again anytime soon.

Tether is a con-game. It's very dangerous to talk about. I did research and scared to release it. They could bomb me inside a car. Tether is essentially a resemble of Power of America. It's a monopoly. I have seen they pay money to Critics and Critics kiss their knees. They indirectly inflate the economy (Yet to validate not solid confirmation).

Price of Stablecoin will remain same, but if you use exchanges, be prepared to get loss. Circle USD for example, always give 1:1 ratio when you withdraw directly thru their site.

Bitcoin was not a currency for trade, neither anonymous currency (actually the most suspicious and controlled one...) even groupies were aware, then they explain it is a crisis value as gold. You know what? Let's them buy Bitcoin and explain us why we should buy (so that their investment doesn't collapse...), I Iprefer gold, or underevaluated currency as we may consider £ currently
bitcoin is a scam

Bitcoin is not a currency but an asset class and not designed for anonymity. Bitcoin provides Pseudonymity and It's enough for most. But the sidechain like Lighting aims to help crime by providing ultra-high-anonymity.

There are two kinds of financial crisis:
1. Liquidity crisis. People panic, and want to get out of all kinds of financial contraptions in order to get their wealth into bank accounts and cash. Mutual funds etc. are in turn forced to sell their assets, even those assets they consider good bets. The situation is made worse by VAR (Value at risk) risk measures, which force funds to sell an asset if its volatility increases.

2. Solvency crisis. This is when people start worrying about the ability of banks, brokers, companies, even countries to meet their liabilities. They want to get out of the financial system altogether. Money in a bank account is no longer considered safe (re: Cyprus 2012-13), even cash is shunned because of a perceived inflation risk.

We are now in liquidity crisis. Every asset is sold in panic, even assets like gold (happened also in 2008). IF this crisis develops into solvency crisis (let's hope it doesn't), investors will run for an exit. Those exits are few - mostly gold and bitcoin.

Bitcoin has performed miserably in this liquidity crisis. Somebody might have guessed this, based on the fact that nowadays many hedge funds own it. I dont see the near future that bleak: The weak hands are hopefully gone, and the mining supply will halven in 50+ days. As to the stock market, there will be bounces, but it would not surprise me if we aren't even halfway to the bottom.

In major crisis, you won't buy anything with bitcoin. Farmers, people you want something to buy or exchange will simply laugh at you. I just don't get the point of reading so much bulls**t from what I consider now beeing clearly a sect
In a truly bad crisis, you won't buy anything with cash or bonds either. In the hyperinflation of 1920s in Germany/Austria/Hungary, lots of formerly wealthy city-dwelling families paid farmers for their milk & potatoes with fancy furniture, carpets, pianos etc.

bitcoin price is down for me since day one , i bought couple of bitcoins 2.5x the current price , at time of crashes i dont check charts but when value go higher i say why i didn't buy more .
some people still make money with btc in short term. i don't trade fiat to btc because it's not optimal for me to buy/sell bitcoin due to strict banking regulations , high fees alternative payment methods , also i have no big cash flow .
maybe i think btc is just cool gambling card i wanted to risk my investment for ,or maybe all the internet hype and stuff that was written about bitcoin by financial analysts made see bitcoin as way of investment after 2017... i don't rule out an agenda that was planned to give benefit to few elites and other reasons like dumb speculation etc. but i guess btc will go to the moon at no predicable time.

bottom line bitcoin is not collapsing but in new cycle of life .

Bitcoin is down 50% in one month.....lol. Where are all the pumpers that claimed bitcoin is a safe haven in a financial collapse or crisis? They said people will flock to bitcoin and the price will go through the roof. Well we are suffering a global financial crisis and economic ruin for some industries such as airline and shale with flights cancelled and record low oil prices right now ns2.

Bitcoin has done nothing other than replicate the market and go down more than the market. It has not been any sort of hedge or non-correlated asset to the market or anyone's portfolio. I think the myth about bitcoin has been busted now well and truly. All the false claims, pumpers and bitcoin nuts have been exposed by a thing called...reality. People would be better of right now if they had held cash or AAA sovereign bonds like I do and said all along :rolleyes:.
Wow interesting. But when you hold cash aren’t you fighting inflation at 2% per year? Meaning you have a negative ROI each year?

At the moment you just want to keep you bitcoins or other crypto if you bought them at a much higher rate. I'm considering to buy some of the very low priced coins at the moment to stuck up my portfolio

Reactions: extremedox101
It's like saying I'll invest with S&P500, I know it's a ponzi but the market goes up and it if stops (like last week) Fed will rescue me.

You summed up the feeling of every investment manager that invested in the S&P 500 in last few years.

Wow interesting. But when you hold cash aren’t you fighting inflation at 2% per year? Meaning you have a negative ROI each year?

My bonds yield just above 2% per annum. But eurozone inflation rate is not 2%. Eurozone inflation is expected to go from 1.4% to 1.2%. It's a lagging indicator but just write off 2020. It started horribly with near WW3 between Iran and US and now followed by a pandemic and economic crisis. How bad can it get and we are just in March :confused:

P.S Tesla stock is like down just over 50% in 30 days....lol. Should be down much more...lol.

Former Goldman Execs and JP Morgan Execs are pumping BTC & scam unsophisticated investors. That's the whole play here.

Ask any person who Hold BTC, They have no idea about Bonds.

BTC or any other s**t coin is basically an abstraction layer that resemble traditional markets that's why there are huge cult around it. People from third world countries and s**t holes has no idea about traditional markets hence they buy BTC then rekt later.

Imagine, what would happen to BTC if everyone start to hold it. Just alone look, I knew some one who is desperate to buy 5k BTC but there are no sellers not even in OTC's.

It's better to invest on Arts than BTC. This is not a financial advice.

It's good that you are so experienced in investments in everything else then bitcoins and crypto. I hope everyone will make a lot of money in the coming days and months, may God Bless you.

Personally I'm happy with crypto and I think we should stick to the topic rather then mixing everything else into the thread, it's so annoying to clean threads these days :D

I quite agree with the Idea that bitcoin is kind of 3d World country "investment" for people who don't really have access to financial knowledge of investment facilities
Regarding that, we understand that this "currency" reacts erraticly

Just alone look, I knew some one who is desperate to buy 5k BTC but there are no sellers not even in OTC's.
Perhaps you forgot to mention that the said person does not want to buy coins via an established bitcoin exchange (KYC/AML?). Those 5,000 bitcoins could be easily bought in small lots via e.g. Bitfinex (just don't keep the money or coins there long...). They even have an OTC guy for large lots. Just a day ago Bitfinex announced that a $280M crypto hedge fund will be trading exclusively via them.

I am not vouching here for the solidity & respectability of the above exchange. I'm just saying liquidity exists if your money is clean.

Last edited:
i think btc will last as long as countries like china japan russia accept it or mine it,main miners are in china and russia now ,and these countries are backed with gold and huge army,and cash is backed with fake economy and criminal slavery

In major crisis, you won't buy anything with bitcoin. Farmers, people you want something to buy or exchange will simply laugh at you. I just don't get the point of reading so much bulls**t from what I consider now beeing clearly a sect
maybe you and the alter-ego account can see that top 10 bitcoin holders are from 1st and 2nd worlds countries List of Top 10 Richest Bitcoin Owners - Coindoo

Latest Threads