Our valued sponsor

I need new offshore company but where?

plood

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Internet marketer looking for offshore company formation but don't know where to start and what agent to use.

I'm into Internet marketing selling all kind of stuff and need offshore company to avoid to pay tax local. Tax here is very high and I don't make much money yet. I have a budget of 2000 euro but don't know where to startup my offshore company & business. I have been reading the forum for very long it's full of good information I'm very thankful to have found it.

Most are doing Seychelles offshore company and Cyprus bank account what you say is that best? Or is Belize better?

Last edited by a moderator:
You incorporate in Seychelles and open account in Cyprus' date=' best solution still today.[/quote']
For most it is sufficient and also the fastest way to incorporate a offshore company hassle free!

It's not difficult, just the following documents:

• copy of valid passport
  • copy of utility bill not older than 3 months
  • business description
  • personal CV

No personal visit is required.

Reactions: clemens
So banking only we don't have to worry about company formation offshore at any point?
I have seen the bank application for a few banks in Cyprus, Seychelles and Belize all of them ask for detailed business description and even license if they think that is required! For company formation offshore I have not seen any those requirements!

Latest Threads