Our valued sponsor

I need offshore company and + PayPal verified account

MrChi1983

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,
I would set up an offshore company for selling items on eBay.
I need an offshore company because eBay and Paypal close my accounts due to terms violation,
but i don't care, i always can open new companies if needed.

Of course i will move money from Paypal account to bank.

So i would need all documents to get verified on Paypal and Ebay.

Moreover, i would try to sell on Amazon as well.

Any idea ?

Thank you in advance.

You want to look into DARKS and EMI for this purpose!

Reactions: tzamalaias
You may find it useful to get a UAE free zone company (RAK, Ajman etc). Although this may be a little more expensive you get the right of a residence visa with these companies which you can then expand into a tax residency visa (you will need to spend about 2 weeks in the UAE and take a medical). Once you have this you can apply for any of a whole range of banks, using your UAE residency (so CRS will not affect you) and PayPal etc should accept your business as a legitimate UAE company (merchant account availability depends upon the bank chosen). The benefit to this is that you avoid any CRS complications and (of course) do not suffer tax on your profits

Reactions: diablo
You may find it useful to get a UAE free zone company (RAK, Ajman etc). Although this may be a little more expensive you get the right of a residence visa with these companies which you can then expand into a tax residency visa (you will need to spend about 2 weeks in the UAE and take a medical). Once you have this you can apply for any of a whole range of banks, using your UAE residency (so CRS will not affect you) and PayPal etc should accept your business as a legitimate UAE company (merchant account availability depends upon the bank chosen). The benefit to this is that you avoid any CRS complications and (of course) do not suffer tax on your profits
WOW ca#"! are you sure this works? what are the average setup costs and ongoing costs to do this for a very simple business?

Yes it does work, my company has been advising on international tax structures for decades. Cost varies per free zone used but is around (converted from UAE currency) £3,000-£5,000 for the company with virtual office… roughly £1,000 for the medical and visa plus about £4,000 for a flat for the year (these are usually paid quarterly so once all is set up you could let the flat go. Your ongoing costs are just the company plus (to retain tax residency) you need to go to the UAE at least twice a year (tax residency is lost if you are out of the UAE for more than 6 months at one time).