DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

I need offshore company with crypto friendly bank

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Well, it depends on what it is you want to use it for. What is too much for a service that actually works. What do you compare "too much" when you compare to what?

Sadhu

You can also try VIALET. A good friend of mine suggested using them for crypto-related businesses - he himself runs an exchange in Estonia and works with them. Haven't worked with them myself though.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
You can also try VIALET. A good friend of mine suggested using them for crypto-related businesses
Do they accept Crypto business or is your friend just using them with his crypto business and never got it confirmed to be allowed business?

SaintVince

So is tranferwise allowing you to send funds to exchanges?
i heard that they stopped this a while back.

also would be interested in EMI that allows SEPA/SWIFT transfers to Kraken

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Could you please name a few card providers which accept Non-EU residents and allow to get a debit card by sending it to any address in EU (without verifying it by utility bill)?

Don't have any that come to mind right now. See my post below.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
I heard TW closes account after you start sending regular payments to kraken or exchanges.
You should send TW a ticket.. all that what you write you have heard can be true but can also be false information or single cases.

Sadhu

I know that they accept buying crypto. I think they charge 0.5% for deposits to various exchanges. Not so sure about opening a crypto business account with them
Do they accept Crypto business or is your friend just using them with his crypto business and never got it confirmed to be allowed business?

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif