Our valued sponsor

I need offshore company with crypto friendly bank

Well, it depends on what it is you want to use it for. What is too much for a service that actually works. What do you compare "too much" when you compare to what?

You can also try VIALET. A good friend of mine suggested using them for crypto-related businesses
Do they accept Crypto business or is your friend just using them with his crypto business and never got it confirmed to be allowed business?

Where did you heard this?

Have you tried to send a SEPA to kraken?

Could you please name a few card providers which accept Non-EU residents and allow to get a debit card by sending it to any address in EU (without verifying it by utility bill)?

Don't have any that come to mind right now. See my post below.

I heard TW closes account after you start sending regular payments to kraken or exchanges.
You should send TW a ticket.. all that what you write you have heard can be true but can also be false information or single cases.

But it is different if you run a Crypto business or if you only trade Crypto, so it may be important to know what your friend is doing :)

I am looking at this option to secure my crypto portfolio and better tax planning, however I realized that if you open a corporate account on say binance, you still need to provide the UBO. Wouldn't that make the whole offshore structure useless, since you will still be taxed in your country for profits made by the offshore structure?

I am looking at this option to secure my crypto portfolio and better tax planning, however I realized that if you open a corporate account on say binance, you still need to provide the UBO. Wouldn't that make the whole offshore structure useless, since you will still be taxed in your country for profits made by the offshore structure?

Tax planning isn't tax evasion ;) To plan your taxation, you should do more steps than just open an offshore company. Usually, your taxes are determined by your tax residency, so at first, you should change that.

There are more complex structures where you do not necessarily have to change your tax residency, but those structures are way more expensive.

Latest Threads