Our valued sponsor

I neex TAX help!

I really need some TAX and Business help.

If anyone is able to help me for free answering my questions here, I will gladly pay you for a full on conversation on how to structure my online business tax system.

I am a resident of country X (high tax) and I do online business.

I habe a big debt with a bank from Country B and I can’t open a company in my country X without letting know the country B that I live in country X (the debt collectors will simply look my name on goovle and find out that I moved to country X and they will chase me here).

Yes I will pay my debt, I just need more time and to save up with my online business profits first.

1) how can I open a business online completely anonymously and yet be able to pay taxes in my country X without letting Google and credit records know that I live in country X?

I was thinking about LLC usa anonymous company to run the business and then declare everything to my country Tax department but without opening any business entity here in country X. Simply sending an annual return for the income in my personal account, without telling them that I am the owner of an anonymous Wyoming LLC company.

Is this possible?

I have a lot of more questions and I’m willing to pay someone that is able to support me in this journe, I just can’t find anyone reliable and expert enough on Google able to trust.

Something like that should probably work, but you would have to find out how US LLC’s are handled in country X. You may have to pay corporate income tax like for a local Ltd. company, even if it would be treated as a sole proprietorship in the US. And you would have to declare to your tax office that the LLC exists, you cannot just say it was your personal income. You would have to do some more research if that is possible without your name showing up in public registers.

Or you could simply use a nominee service.

I really need some TAX and Business help.

If anyone is able to help me for free answering my questions here, I will gladly pay you for a full on conversation on how to structure my online business tax system.

I am a resident of country X (high tax) and I do online business.

I habe a big debt with a bank from Country B and I can’t open a company in my country X without letting know the country B that I live in country X (the debt collectors will simply look my name on goovle and find out that I moved to country X and they will chase me here).

Yes I will pay my debt, I just need more time and to save up with my online business profits first.

1) how can I open a business online completely anonymously and yet be able to pay taxes in my country X without letting Google and credit records know that I live in country X?

I was thinking about LLC usa anonymous company to run the business and then declare everything to my country Tax department but without opening any business entity here in country X. Simply sending an annual return for the income in my personal account, without telling them that I am the owner of an anonymous Wyoming LLC company.

Is this possible?

I have a lot of more questions and I’m willing to pay someone that is able to support me in this journe, I just can’t find anyone reliable and expert enough on Google able to trust.

Hey,

Do you have proves that you are living in country X (rent agreement, utility bill on your name)?

If so, I suggest the following: first, to set up a company in the country which (i) does not have a UBO register, also has (ii) fiduciary service regulation (you can legally appoint nominee shareholder and director, i.e. these services are regulated), (iii) to open a bank account and to provide that you are tax resident in country X. The bank will ask for proves but if you really live there it should not be a problem. The bank will exchange information about this company with your tax residency country and you will be able to pay taxes in your country. No one in country X should be aware that you own that company.

Agreed with above. Where the debt is nothing to do with your current or any other jurisdictions.
A nominee service will enable you to be able to continue your business and due to the fact that they are separate entities they are protected by that.
Of course there are so many factors to consider but the basics are that you are ok. Even if you register in somewhere like the UK where there is a n online register it is independent from the other countries and banking will not be affected by it.

Open a company in Nevis. Don't bother to try to hide your name or use nominees or anything like that. Get an offshore bank account for this company. The point is that a Nevis company (a blacklisted jurisdiction) are extreemly difficult and expensive to sue, they will first have to deposit USD 100,000 to even try. So, unless you owe a ton of money no one will bother.

If, for some reason, you need a better storefront (payment processing or banking), open a subsidary, an LLC, or a UK LLP.

Reactions: CaptK

Latest Threads