Our valued sponsor

Id2020.org - Goverment total control Plan

- EU commission planning to allow the vaccine passport soon.
- while these cunts at wef/davos talk about the abolition of private property, mr. Bill Gates (WEF agenda contributor) quietly bought lots of land in USA... something like 1000 square kms (400 sq miles!)

yep the same people I posted a while ago:

OXJdm.jpg

Rules for thee and not for me​

Reactions: JohnLocke
- EU commission planning to allow the vaccine passport soon.
- while these cunts at wef/davos talk about the abolition of private property, mr. Bill Gates (WEF agenda contributor) quietly bought lots of land in USA... something like 1000 square kms (400 sq miles!)

yep the same people I posted a while ago:

OXJdm.jpg

Rules for thee and not for me​

The eu seems really to be the center of the black evil hole.
eussr mixed with 1984 seems to be an understatement.

And really, why greece, for gods sake, greece, a country of utter mismanagement and corruption, throws their small d* around and pushes this?

Cannot make this s* up.

Plan is moving forward:
Yup the EU is preparing for the end game. No one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast...sorry I meant VISA or MasterCard
A friend just told me that the Italian COVID-19 scientific committee proposed the conditions to reopen restaurants, hotels and shops in a few weeks:
- reservation obligation to ensure adequate tracking in cases of subsequent positive outcome of a customer or operator,
- detection of temperature at the entrance,
- electronic and digital payments only, to avoid passing of cash o_O

Plan is moving forward:

A friend just told me that the Italian COVID-19 scientific committee proposed the conditions to reopen restaurants, hotels and shops in a few weeks:
- reservation obligation to ensure adequate tracking in cases of subsequent positive outcome of a customer or operator,
The idea in all the EU is to abolish cash. Actually, in Italy they planned to ban cash payments above the 50 euro.

Reactions: kkein
Plan is moving forward:

That's the perfect recipe to get them bankrupt: stop of subsidies and no more clients going to restaurants and hotels lol

- electronic and digital payments only, to avoid passing of cash

lol..they lost their minds with that proposal. All that is gonna happen is restaurants will collect the cash from customers and keep all of it off the books. Government loses out on taxes.

that's rather difficult to recirculate, these days. I mean a bit OK, but if all customers start paying cash, that's a lot of cash off the book

I don't think its difficult to re-circulate cash in Italy. Considering on my last visit to Italy I paid cash for literally everything.

Reactions: Cetme308win
I don't think its difficult to re-circulate cash in Italy. Considering on my last visit to Italy I paid cash for literally everything.
I don’t know when you visited Italy the last time, but they are trying to avoid any payment in cash above the 50 Euro. It starts from the bank where if you take a certain amount of cash (it can vary depending on the bank) they ask you to fill a form in which you must declare the use of the cash. I usually write that I need the money to “pay the sexual services of the taxman’s wife”, I used to put initially “reader’s wife” but I soon realized the bank personnel is not responsible for this stupid form, so I changed my statement.

Thats the amount of cash a single person can use. Not the amount of cash a restaurant or hotel would be earning this way. Unless they also start to fire all the workforce, and restart hiring all employees off-contract and pay them in cash. But i'm not sure many would be willing to take this risk to go full-illegal.

Thats the amount of cash a single person can use. Not the amount of cash a restaurant or hotel would be earning this way. Unless they also start to fire all the workforce, and restart hiring all employees off-contract and pay them in cash. But i'm not sure many would be willing to take this risk to go full-illegal.
I lived in italy when it was much less fd up than what it is today, so some years ago.
I met during my year long time there 2 (!) people with work contracts or contracts of any form. Everything else was cash and off books lol.
Now they also have huge Chinese network operating in Italy.
Having work with contract (and with especially an unlimited one) was considered to be a status symbol.
Obviously that excludes like working in bank and similar sectors.

that's rather difficult to recirculate, these days. I mean a bit OK, but if all customers start paying cash, that's a lot of cash off the book
Majority of people are simple dumb and easily to manipulate.
In EU 75% of all previous cash transactions disappeared over the last 12 months.The reason why ATM's are getting closed.

a new decentralised underground system would work....They F us enough!
That's the goal of the elite which they will sell you at the end as the soltution.

The eu seems really to be the center of the black evil hole.
white democratic countries.
EU is deep communist.Ex EU President Barroso was from CPP (Communist Party Portugal) i guess that says it all.You have only communists and phedofiles in the EU and most important you are by law stateless which means no constitution protects you that's why they can do everything with you they wish

Reactions: EuroKiss
Majority of people are simple dumb and easily to manipulate.
In EU 75% of all previous cash transactions disappeared over the last 12 months.The reason why ATM's are getting closed.

That's the goal of the elite which they will sell you at the end as the soltution.

white democratic countries.
EU is deep communist.Ex EU President Barroso was from CPP (Communist Party Portugal) i guess that says it all.You have only communists and phedofiles in the EU and most important you are by law stateless which means no constitution protects you that's why they can do everything with you they wish
Right, but even worst is happening to the former US, now a Marxist country based on sexual perversion and idiotic anti-white rules. We are simply seeing the end of western democracy, it already happened in Athens, nothing new apart the technology.

I lived in italy when it was much less fd up than what it is today, so some years ago.
I met during my year long time there 2 (!) people with work contracts or contracts of any form. Everything else was cash and off books lol.
I visit frequently, own a villa there and it's still like that.
Now they even take full benefits (1000eur + house + bills + free health care?), while working off the books.
Even serial rapists/thieves gets full benefits + state contributions and salary while in jail... :D
Italy needs a thread on its own. It's failed beyond recovery and god knows how it still floats...
Whatever I pay on council taxes, I don't see where that money goes.
That place is shambles. No way I will ever start a business there.
Nobody follows the law. It kinda works like they catch one and he pays for everyone.
You turn around and there's someone ready to fu*k you in the back... you learn to be awake there! smi(&%

Reactions: JackAlabama

Latest Threads