Our valued sponsor

I'm hopeless lost, need HELP for offshore company and creditor protection

I very much doubt they would come after him if he moved beyond the EU because he owed money. Hiding himself however is different. They may know roughly where he has vanished too but that does not help get their money back he owes. If he does not have the money then it makes no sense to pursue him internationally beyond the EU. However if they know he has the money and where the money maybe located then they may in worst case. It comes down to recovery verse expense of pursuing someone. Creditors like to go for low hanging fruit not complex expensive multi jurisdictional pursuit and recoveries or chase heavily lawyered up clients.

In any case best for him to come to arrangement with creditors. But in worst case if financial enslavement isn't on his future plans then vanish and start a new life in a third world country with a new bird.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I know one who moved to US and allocated all his new assets inside different WY LLCs. No way to know the assets under his name.

After some time, he made a deal with creditors that barely pays the legals expenses they already incurred trying to chase him.

Reactions: brimstone
True. Hade once a dispute over couple of K's, people send some debt collectors who also stalked my IG . Was actually funny flexing on IG while knowing im untouchable for these idiots lol
where do you live and how much depth do you have?

I'm not afraid of that someone of the lenders will come after me, if they do, I will put my wife on them, she is very aggressive and can deal with any human being.

yes they will all be written off, and also your assets ie giving you a fresh start without debts. But not remove the taxoffice require to put down a deposit for vat as you are after all a bad payer :)

will give you all the info you need.

In case you need more just google bankruptcy tourism
Does somoene know if this still works in the UK as an EU citizen ? OR is there another country if not UK ?

Reactions: lory
I didn't notice this thread nor the replies before now, it may already be a little late. But @Martin Everson or @Sols do you know something about if it is still possible in either Ireland or the UK ?

Maybe someone know a reliable Lawyer in the UK or Ireland he can recommend to all of us and who may help or at least know something about it?

Not true - Portugal, UK and Ireland are still options. I'm in touch with expensive professionals who have helped lots of people to get rid of their depth.

Still getting the puzzle together.
Thanks for feedback. I am not suggestinf that you cannot negotiate your debt to a tqx authority. Onky that id you get a tax bill , it does not go away by the passing of time or any specific law. Of course I am mostly speaking from local ( Cyprus) experience and if you have any indication to the contrary, please enlighten me :)

yes they will all be written off, and also your assets ie giving you a fresh start without debts. But not remove the taxoffice require to put down a deposit for vat as you are after all a bad payer :)

will give you all the info you need.

In case you need more just google bankruptcy tourism
This looks interesting but if it were that easy most will do this. Maybe you should find a lawyer in the UK that may be able to clarify?

Thanks for feedback. I am not suggestinf that you cannot negotiate your debt to a tqx authority. Onky that id you get a tax bill , it does not go away by the passing of time or any specific law. Of course I am mostly speaking from local ( Cyprus) experience and if you have any indication to the contrary, please enlighten me :)
see above, I read it as it is possible if you have the right professional to help.

Out of personal interest I watch this thread with email notification enabled, it's interesting if this bankruptcy turism really is an option for someone with money in the hidden chamber.

Someone know if this is a legit lawyer specialized in Bankruptcy Laws ?

I just realize this is a US attorney, wonder if someone can figure out if he also has branches in the UK or why he is posting about UK bankruptcy laws while he is an US attorney :( ?

Last edited:

Latest Threads