Our valued sponsor

I'm looking for a offshore bank account for my LLC

Hi,

I've a UK LTD company with a nominee and an LLC that are the holding of the LTD all funds of the LTD go back to the LLC, the majority of my customers are in France the transactions are from France to the LTD then to the LLC.

I'm freelance software developer I work on-site or remote.

I hope to have been clear

thank you

Hi,

I've a UK LTD company with a nominee and an LLC that are the holding of the LTD all funds of the LTD go back to the LLC, the majority of my customers are in France the transactions are from France to the LTD then to the LLC.

I'm freelance software developer I work on-site or remote.

I hope to have been clear

thank you

For the complex structures, I would always recommend opening an account with the help of introducer (like myself or any other on this forum or outside), this way you will be sure your circumstances are well talked through with the compliance teams.

There are options for you in the EU for sure. You can find some here:

Reactions: Antonia
Hi Antonia,
Why did you put in place such solution instead of just using a UK LLP? The owner of the US LLC will be the one who owns UK LLP.
Guys, what's your opinion? Isn't UK LLP is more simple than the suggested schema with the same advantages (paying less taxes) ?
Thanks

Hi,
If I keep my money in the UK I will pay some taxes, if the money go back to his holding the LLC I don't pay taxes, but with the CRS it's hard to find an jurisdiction to open the bank account for the LLC.

No, with UK LLP the company does not pay taxes, the person who owns it pay personal taxes. Exactely like US LLC.
All you had to do is to create a UK LLP instead of UK LTD. At least this is my understanding, maybe guys here can confirm.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are not many banks which accept UK LLP's with foreign owners as far as I understand?!

I know for sure that a US LLC can open at least a EMI account with TransferWise, AdvCash and a few more.

AdvCash isn't down for some days ?

1584024081428.png

Hi,
I asked transferwise if it is possible to open an account for non resident uk llp, I git the following response:

Yes it is possible to open up a business profile for a UK LLC with partners in Dubai.
The only restriction would be if we could provide you with certain banking details or where your profile license would be held.

I did not understand the restriction, do you?
Thanks

Latest Threads