Our valued sponsor

I'm looking for an US phone number accepting bank verification codes. Any suggestion?

Didn't consider the possibility of buying a prepaid SIM. I will check it out, Thanks ;)

BTW. Virtual phone numbers don't work. That's exactly what Easyringer.com, Avoxi.com and Freshworks.com offered.

Yes you get a SIM and it works well. I don't know if I made a mistake when I ordered the card but I got a Lithuanian main number and all other numbers are forwarded to this number. When I had a chat with their support they told me I ordered the wrong SIM if I wanted a UK number as "main number" and I told them that I was unable to choose that on any list.

Anyway, the SIM card works and also the phone forwarding works, if it is usable for people or not that up to each.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I see. So your SIM is a legit Lithuanian cell phone number?

Well, WorldTravelSIM.com doesn't have an https site and their support phone number is leading to a car leasing company, so they are not even worth to be considered

On the other hand. Worldsim.com is not an option either. I called their support service and they confimed they don't accept bank validation messages with their prepaid SIM cards. Any other suggestion?

I see. So your SIM is a legit Lithuanian cell phone number?
yes it is. I don't use it any longer was just for a project.

Joining the question...!

For USA account holders, you need to be able to get SMS from time to time from your bank.
All the VOIP/INTERNET mobile number providers (as Google voice etc.) are excluded from getting theses SMS's and they block them from getting it (even if you can call through them you will not be able to get SMS from the bank).
Can someone suggest a Mobile SIM company/provider that is not VOIP/Internet, and that give US Mobile number and that can easily get SMS when you are out of the USA (SMS on Roaming), and maybe even don’t charge for incoming Roaming call and Incoming Roaming SMS? (A company that maybe even can send you the Mobile SIM overseas to your home country).

If not, and if I will be in the USA, but if I'm not a US-Resident and without a US address, will I be able to get such SIM from the regular Mobile carrier companies (like T-mobile)? From who and what should I ask for? (what time of SIM)?

TextNow, Google Voice. Someone above wrote that GV does not work for this purpose, but generally this is not the case - it works perfectly (maybe the poster’s specific bank does not send codes to GV numbers, which does not mean no one does).

Reactions: JohnLocke
If not, and if I will be in the USA, but if I'm not a US-Resident and without a US address, will I be able to get such SIM from the regular Mobile carrier companies (like T-mobile)? From who and what should I ask for? (what time of SIM)?

Yes you can, just get a $3 prepaid SIM card at any T-mobile store with no questions asked. Residency/address/etc do not matter. This $3 kit will give you 30 units/mo (any combination of 30 incoming/outcoming text messages and/or voice minutes). To keep the number you will need to replenish it with $3 every month. There is also plenty of prepaid options among numerous MVNOs - check out this great database of MVNOs: BestMVNO - Wireless News, Deals And Cell Phone Plans Compared

Reactions: Joe Blasco
Textverified.com offers this I think. But they accept only bitcoin payments
Did you tested this provider? Bitcoin may be good if you want to stay anonymous.

Latest Threads