Our valued sponsor

I'm looking for trusted company which help me register IBC in Seychelles + bank acc ?

ajo

Offshore Agent
Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm looking for trusted company which will help me register offshore IBC in Seychelles + offshore bank account, I know some trusted companies like slogold but they are not cheap.. Do you know any trusted companies ? who will help me register company in Seychelles with bank acc ? thx

So you are looking for a cheap company / CSP? Trusted and cheap does not always very well ;)

Please let us know how you decided to proceed with the incorporation of your company, also let us know where you incorporated i.e. which offshore jurisdiction.

Did anyone find a good solution? if so can you list short what all is required from us to establish such an offshore structure?

:thumbsUp::thumbsUp:I don't have any doubts any longer, the guys from this forum rocks, they put a great amount of work into my solution and I'm happy. If you think they can help you then don't look any further accept the offer and move on :thumbsUp:

Reactions: JohnLocke
Your welcome to contact our sales staff to accomplish the incorporation of a Seychelles company and the opening of a Cyprus bank account. We take new clients at the moment ;)

ajo said:
Hello, I'm looking for trusted company which will help me register offshore IBC in Seychelles + offshore bank account, I know some trusted companies like slogold but they are not cheap.. Do you know any trusted companies ? who will help me register company in Seychelles with bank acc ? thx
You found them already - Contact CCLOGIC they rock and have incorporated more than 12 Offshore companies for me and my friend already. More will come soon, never had a single issue :thumbsUp:

ajo said:
Have made my round too!! When it comes to realiable service I found that either you have to pay the CSP a visit or you can stick to thus who have a forum to interact with their clients and other interested people.. :)

I agree! I have took advantage of the quote I got from cclogic and they did the job as expected. When looking at the companies or people who only have a presence on a forum but no website, no real office no one to visit then I get nervous, this was not the case with this company.