Our valued sponsor

Incorporation of a Company: Why Cyprus?

Cyprus Company Formation
Pro Member
Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Cyprus is an upcoming country in business and it is an ideal country for investing. Like any other country, most of the citizens live around the towns and cities. Out of a population of 700,000, 200,000 live in the urban areas. The growth rate is not high in the country though the weather is favorable.

More...

If you need any additional information just post here....

Since Cyprus has a banking secrecy and they offer the formation of companies with nominee shareholders and directors I find it the best solution for a trading company, never thought of this before I learned about cclogic, sorry guys have to say so ;)

There is no need of a Visa just for having a company in Cyprus and / or a bank account, it is very easy to form the company everything is handled online, no need to visit Cyprus or the bank at all, everyone an register a company and open a bank account in Cyprus, as long as you can provide the required documents like, passport copy, utility bill and a reference letter, the last one only if one need a bank account too.

Very true,cool, not sure if you even will need a green card to be able to work there, if so I believe it may also be easy to obtain that. For people from Europe it is free to go to Cyprus and work and even move to the country, thats the almost only benefit of the European Union, ohhh, of course, the EURO is the second best thing ;)

I like to share few facts about Incorporating company. It gives wonderful opportunity to the companies to expand their business in the market, and involve themselves in activities that may earn them goodwill. Company incorporation gives wonderful opportunity to the companies to expand their business in the market, and involve themselves in activities that may earn them goodwill.

achengms said:
Is it easy for foreign entrepreneurs to incorporate a company in Cyprus? Any idea the type of visa and timeframe required for the same. Thanks.
Actually a passport and utility bill will do it, very simple process if you have the right agency to help you, cclogic is one of them :)

Yeah, I managed my entire incorporation by Skype, very quick and easy process. I read that some requires you to come and visit them so they charge you a fee for time used!! Take care of such lawyers since it is absolute not required to visit Cyprus or most of the offshore jurisdictions for banking or incorporation.

What I liked was the rapid speed of response I got, never (I don't say that for hidden advertisement) got replies that fast from time to time it seems they (CCLogic) are working 24/7 - this is a important factor to consider when in the choice of business partners from the net.

Latest Threads