Our valued sponsor

Instabill + Paynetics ?

freedom37

May 30, 2023
Bulgaria
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently in the process of applying for a high-risk merchant account with Instabill, and they have chosen Paynetics as the payment solution for my website. I've done some research on Paynetics and discovered that they are a Bulgarian Electronic Money Institution (EMI).

Given that I'm also based in Bulgaria and my company is registered here, it makes sense that they chose Paynetics. However, when I looked for reviews and information about Paynetics, there seems to be very little available. On Trustpilot, they have a rating of 2.4 stars based on only seven reviews.

This is my first time going through the process of creating a high-risk merchant account, and I'm still relatively new to this. I wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone here has experience with Paynetics or can share their thoughts on whether they are a reliable company. Are there any potential concerns I should be aware of?

Your insights and feedback would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this process. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Latest Threads