Our valued sponsor

International prepaid travel cards

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I think prepaid travel cads are a great way to counter the problems of a debit card and provide a good option to travelers cheques and cash. How many of you are currently using this feature while traveling?

wildy said:
I do not know where I can used them. All I found here in Europe right know is debit card and credit card payments or the old fashion traveller cheques.
Prepaid traveler cards or Itz cash cards used by domestic traveler. In India some companies are also launching international prepaid travel cards. The benefits of using prepaid cards are that there are no hidden costs or transaction fees.

Prepaid traveler cards works certainly well but if you are touring to far places especially to foreign countries there is guarantee that these cards will be accepted that is the reason why many people stick to travelers cheques instead of prepaid ones.

andrew25 said:
Prepaid traveler cards works certainly well but if you are touring to far places especially to foreign countries there is guarantee that these cards will be accepted that is the reason why many people stick to travelers cheques instead of prepaid ones.
Itz cash cards are the best options for domestic traveling. But there are few companies offering facility of International prepaid travel cards. In such ondition, its more better to use travelers checques or credit cards (Amex, Diner etc)

rinky9888 said:
It offers you the security of travellers cheques, the convenience of an ATM, credit card and debit card, and the simplicity of foreign notes. You can use the card anywhere in the world where you see the MasterCard brand displayed.
Yes Bank, in association with Corporation Bank, recently launched India's first ever pre-paid travel card to counter the problems of of a debit card and provide a good option to traveler checque and cash.

Latest Threads