Our valued sponsor

[Intro] mxmln

mxmln

Nov 29, 2022
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Gentleman,

Thank you for creating this excellent forum. I'm really looking forward to soaking up the knowledge here and providing value.

I recently left my role as senior software engineer at a FAANG company to focus on our no-KYC stablecoin VISA card, Laso Finance.

That has been picking up steam, so I'm looking into our next steps:
1. Incorporating in UAE or Seychelles. (already found lots of great resources)
2. Creating relationships with more card issuers.

Please let me know how I can help. I appreciate it.

Hello,
Is it possible to use it with Samsung pay or any way to spend it in shops? Thanks
Yes, we just added support for Google/Samsung Pay.

Once you're logged in, click the Google Pay button at the top-left to begin the four-step setup process. It's pretty simple, pictured here:

photo_2022-12-11 11.45.19.jpeg

Reactions: Simon4466
Looks great! Seems that it is set-up a lot like coindebit.io (now defunct, I mostly get this from the fact that you seem to use the same bank for the cards). Wishing you all the best and am definitely willing to try it out soon.

Looks great! Seems that it is set-up a lot like coindebit.io (now defunct, I mostly get this from the fact that you seem to use the same bank for the cards). Wishing you all the best and am definitely willing to try it out soon.
Thank you Simon! You’re correct, similar to Coin Debit.

When you have questions or see things that can be improved, please send me a DM.

Reactions: Simon4466

Latest Threads