Our valued sponsor

Introduce your self!

Welcome and enjoy the forum thu&¤#

welcome aboard, there are no stupid questions as long as they are serious ;)

Reactions: tyto
Your welcome ;) Why no introduce your self so we may know who you are and why you came here?
Hello! I really appreciate the site and the assistance I see. I'm new, not a newborn, but new to the offshore concept. I have life savings I need to preserve if possible against the failed USD. I will be looking for advice on opening a personal account with the least problem and a safe bank, like everyone else. Presently live in the US, GA, but have traveled and lived in several countries, including Russia.

Reactions: uplana
Hello! I'm an ex-banker with 19 years of banking experience in corporate banking. The last 8 years I have been building relations with Financial Institutions across the globe with the aim to assist legal entities and private individuals in opening the right bank account for their needs.

Reactions: Bigbulldozer
Hi there guys and gals, My first post on the forum. I'm based in Cyprus, have been a very early adopter of crypto back in 2013 and now I'm an active investor and I'm also offering virtual offices service to those who want to establish companies in Cyprus. Very happy to discuss here about your offshore experiences and your investment ideas.

Hi there guys and gals, My first post on the forum. I'm based in Cyprus, have been a very early adopter of crypto back in 2013 and now I'm an active investor and I'm also offering virtual offices service to those who want to establish companies in Cyprus. Very happy to discuss here about your offshore experiences and your investment ideas.
welcome to oct

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay thu&¤#

My apologies for forgetting to grace you with my grand introduction earlier. I'm your friendly monkey whisperer by day and sun-kissed beach aficionado by night. I'm also the brilliant mind behind the revolutionary Johnny Doe Life Coach System™, the secret sauce to success, sprinkled with a dash of monkey magic and beachy vibes. Trust me, I've got more tricks up my sleeve than a mischievous monkey with a piñata!

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and Creocree
Hi,
I'm B, I'm from the Eastern US, I'm into merchant processing, I have issues with opening business checking accounts remotely - it's become a problem recently, and I'm on a constant lookout for merchant service providers who are lenient towards high CB ratio. I like this forum, I had purchased Gold membership a couple times and it's worth it's value. I wish this forum well.

Reactions: Creocree
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay thu&¤#

Reactions: titus
Hi,

Nice to have found a place with good information, just upgraded to gold and looking forward to finding out solutions to my needs ;)
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay.

We always appreciate community members who upgrade their accounts to mentor group gold ;)

Reactions: NJF

Latest Threads